• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Wait, this shit is all true?

A 360/PS3 Tony Hawk game with a motion sensitive board controller? WTF??

LJ11

Agent Icebeezy: Mattrick has put the fear of God into everyone, you won't see leaks going forward.

I'm just poking fun.

kassatsu

Banned
Jtyettis said:
Doubt it, a lot more than just MS stuff on there for one. Anyhow why is there 5 box covers of COD5.
It is part of a marketing survey. They probably asked which one they like best, etc.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Epic leak, but I am sure this doesn't have all the surprises Microsoft is holding for E3... I hope.

Oh, and Lips sounds awesome

Spiderman Vs. Marvel Zombies
Set in the popular “Marvel Zombies” comic book series, you assume the role of spiderman and must save the world from the Zombie menace that threatens to destroy it. Play this adventure game in an open city, free-swinging environment in war torn earth. The game takes place in the year 2149 in a warped version of earth. Fight against other Marvel heroes and villains who have already succumbed to the zombie horde, or become a zombie yourself.
59.99 for XBOX 360 or PS3
49.99 for WIi

Fatbody

Jtyettis said:
Doubt it, a lot more than just MS stuff on there for one. Anyhow why is there 5 box covers of COD5.

Probably one of those "pick the best boxart" promotions they did with COD4.

Ariexv

Opus Angelorum said:
Seriously, if this is their response to the PS3 and Wii they just handed themselves last place.
Uhh you might have a pt w/ the Wii... but Ps3? they're still matching or beating the Ps3's lineup for every genre pretty much.

Shit not mentioned in this thread that I found :

Wii
Cabelas Sportsmens Challenge
Jillian Michaels Fitness Boot Camp

PS360
Powers and Titans

TDG

Banned
Jtyettis said:
They had 5 covers for COD4 as well, IIRC, and let people vote on their favorite.

pn18

Banned
It still works btw:

You have to right-click on the link->properties->mark the link and put it into the address-bar with drag-and-drop.

Gorki247

With regards to the Lips game and the ability to rip your own tracks. Remember Xbox Music Mixer on the original Xbox? This also let you use your own CD while muting the vocals. It sounds like they made some improvements to the software they used there.

2dtajwj.jpg

slider

The Crucible vid seems to be a very "show off the environments" type vid. No interaction with NPCs for example. To be honest I wasn't that impressed (from the lo-fi vid of course). Maybe a XBLA/PSN title? I doubt it but that'd be it's only redeeming feature.

I shouldn't jump the gun but this whole thread is crazy.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Opus Angelorum said:
Seriously, if this is their response to the PS3 and Wii they just handed themselves last place.
If they can integrate these miis in their games, that's an ace. If the board is used in many games, that's an ace. The lips game will be an ace, at least in europe. Not that bad.

I actually really like the look of the avatars. I'm starting to believe the newton rumours more and more by the day... Rareware were meant to be helping in come up with the Mii like avatars to help in the push with that thing.

Touch sensitive GH4 guitar sounds fucking awesome too... slides! Wonder if you can do bends?

I just bought a PS3... make me want a 360 microsoft. Do it. Make me even poorer.

kassatsu

Banned
Quazar said:
So um if this is MS related why are we getting info on other platforms? I'm confused as hell here.
The other consoles is Third Party stuff. It seems to be mostly a survey regarding 360 and Activision products.

Busty

Banned
slider said:
The Crucible vid seems to be a very "show off the environments" type vid. No interaction with NPCs for example. To be honest I wasn't that impressed (from the lo-fi vid of course). Maybe a XBLA/PSN title? I doubt it but that'd be it's only redeeming feature.

The Crucible: Evil Within. It's the title that Silicon Knights are developing for SEGA.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
yoopoo said:
Boogie coming to PS2 :lol

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/eb6b95f3ece6b15985257441005581c3/$FILE/MARE-7EDL9R.jpg
Boogie has also already been released and is now reduced to 20 dollars for the Ps2 too.

slider

Busty said:
The Crucible: Evil Within. It's the title that Silicon Knights are developing for SEGA.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up. Thread's moving so fast that I can't keep up. Not at my age... :)

Quazar said:
So um if this is MS related why are we getting info on other platforms? I'm confused as hell here.

Well, the big thing was Avatars for the 360 (Pretty much Microsofts version of Mii).

But it turns out that there is a ton of other stuff as well.

The topic title is misleading, honestly, it should just be "GOLDMINE!"

Top Bottom