• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox component cable $1.95 Enjoy!

bill0527

These do not work with the 360 because it has a different output than the original Xbox.

And this cable doesn't have optical on it.

JCBossman

Banned
Jesus Christ you two, it's a freaken 1.95, you don't need one for the 360, because MS takes care of you out of the box:) But if you are running XBMC on an original box, you can't go wrong.

BlazeDSM

JCBossman said:
Jesus Christ you two, it's a freaken 1.95, you don't need one for the 360, because MS takes care of you out of the box:) But if you are running XBMC on an original box, you can't go wrong.

Great find, thanks. I had some OEM ones but my friend took it up to Chitown w/him...might as well jump on this offer.

KillJade

Banned
JCBossman said:

it could be free, but i see their point. optical is important to some people.

JCBossman said:
still not worth it with no optical out.. especially if you're gonna use XBMC!

Top Bottom