• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigJP

doubt it means much, but just did the xbox rewards survey and it was very nintendo switch oriented. like what i like about it and what i hate about it, ...

gamz

I would love to see the start of the show go like this.

The arena goes dark. Then out from center stage comes the Scorpions (band). They start playing Rock You Like a Hurricane. While a montage of video games are show on the screen in 4k. Finally Phill comes out holding a new Xbox system, and he announces the name Xbox Scorpio.

LMFAO! That would be something!

I'm currently finding it very difficult to focus at work. I'm watching Twitter and GAF for some sort of leak or something
which I'll probably regret seeing

I'm having the same problem! Though I welcome the leaks. Currently debating on whether or not to call off from my second job tomorrow. Wanna see all the EA news as it drops (but I also want to spend time with my wife who was away all week for work).

Xbox Conference lights go down, who is it that surprises phil spencer on stage!?

15.jpg

I would love to see the start of the show go like this.

The arena goes dark. Then out from center stage comes the Scorpions (band). They start playing Rock You Like a Hurricane. While a montage of video games are show on the screen in 4k. Finally Phill comes out holding a new Xbox system, and he announces the name Xbox Scorpio.

Mullets worldwide agree with your idea.

You forgot that Phil needs to be dressed in blue jeans, and a jean jacket, and come out dancing while headbanging.

Hexer06

So hyped for this! That's a cool train there EvB! Mosquito, I can't believe you came back!... Actually I can. No one can resist the Scorpio Hype Train ;). I usually keep my expectations in check, but I really feel like this is gonna be one of their best E3s. I still hope they go with Xbox One X but it's probly not gonna happen :(.

Kickz

Reign this hype back people

New conservative predictions;

State of Decay gameplay
Crackdown 3
More Scorpio stats no console reveal yet
Halo teaser for finale of conference

State of Decay gameplay
Crackdown 3

That's wayyy past being conservative. Your ticket to the hype train is no longer valid. The train is uh... full. We overbooked. You need to get on a different train now.

Keinning

State of Decay gameplay
Crackdown 3

they got a lot of stats to show if this is all that a 90+min conference is going to have

The S trademark is for Phil Spencer, he's changing his name to S-Dot. Scorpio will be called Xbox Damn. S-Dot will then perform DNA on stage as Kung Fu Spenny.

I got, I got, I got, I got
Loyalty, got royalty inside my GPU
40 Radeon compute unit inside my GPU, got Gears of War and Halo inside my DNA
I got power, RAM, Bandwidth, inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition flow, inside Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
I was born like this, since Xbox OG like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Microsofts new weapon
I don’t contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head
This that put-the-kids-to-bed
This that I got, 4K, 4K, 4K
Realness, I just kill shit 'cause it's in my Crackdown 3
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my Forza garage-eeee
I got Perfect Dark, I got Crash, inside my DNA
I got troublesome Kinnect off my chest, heart inside my DNA
I just win again, then win again like 360, I serve.....

The S trademark is for Phil Spencer, he's changing his name to S-Dot. Scorpio will be called Xbox Damn. S-Dot will then perform DNA on stage as Kung Fu Spenny.

I got, I got, I got, I got
Loyalty, got royalty inside my GPU
40 Radeon compute unit inside my GPU, got Gears of War and Halo inside my DNA
I got power, RAM, Bandwidth, inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition flow, inside Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
I was born like this, since Xbox OG like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Microsofts new weapon
I don’t contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head
This that put-the-kids-to-bed
This that I got, 4K, 4K, 4K
Realness, I just kill shit 'cause it's in my Crackdown 3
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my Forza garage-eeee
I got Perfect Dark, I got Crash, inside my DNA
I got troublesome Kinnect off my chest, heart inside my DNA
I just win again, then win again like 360, I serve.....

I lost it here... lol

Apart from games, I imagine the show will have sections on:
Scorpio Reveal
Scorpio OS showcase
Xbox Game Pass- New Games Being Added and a reminder that the service is out
Xbox BC- probably mention Blops 2
Xbox Arena
Scorpio Price
Xbone trade in partnership with a retailer

I have a feeling MS has a megaton or 2 they're going to drop on us. Don't have a reason, it's just a feeling. They also seem really confident going in. Hopefully it's more game related than hardware though.

Hexer06

Do you guys think there will be sales? I wanna get Ori the definitive version.

That's been on sale a few times now. Have you not played the game before, or you just wanna get the definitive edition to play it again? If you've never played the game, it's worth full price with no hesitation. You could wait until after E3 tho to make sure there won't be a bundle with Moon Studios new game. :)

Interfectum

I have a feeling MS has a megaton or 2 they're going to drop on us. Don't have a reason, it's just a feeling. They also seem really confident going in. Hopefully it's more game related than hardware though.

They gotta have megatons right? I mean they can't just say "here's scorpio, ya'll know how powerful it is. $399, hopefully some of you Sony fans come over. Bye."

They going to drop some potential game changing news IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom