• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale

I was waiting for a discount of the Sega Vintage Collections, so all 4 will be bought. Spelunky may be a possibility as well. Also the Forza month packs (until which month is covered in the Season Pass???)

BADNED

I was waiting for a discount of the Sega Vintage Collections, so all 4 will be bought. Spelunky may be a possibility as well. Also the Forza month packs (until which month is covered in the Season Pass???)
The Season Pass covered until April. Everything after that(May, Porsche, June, July, August, September) was not part of the Season Pass.

angelfly

Pretty lackluster sale. Magic 2013 is the only thing I'm interested in that I don't already have. Those GoD titles should have been 800 points.

MrDaravon

Totally grabbing Spelunky, everything else is meh. Rockband really disappointed me with it's Facebook integration nonsense, so that's a pass.

BTW, I'm not sure I understand this Black Friday sale.

Are we gonna have a new sale list everyday until Friday? Or is this just gonna be that one, available for 24 hours?

Gonna do Spelunky. Already have Daytona and the MW Collection. Might do SoR, though. Five bucks for three perfect ports on my HDD. Not bad.

Just grabbed L4D2: The Sacrifice. Been waiting for a price drop and I think this is the first time. If not, first time I saw it. Cold Stream would have been nice, too. I'm a silver member btw and the sale still applied

Kajiba

Wish they had better deals up than that =/.

Actually thought something I like or didn't have will be up for his years black friday deals.

Anyone know if L4D2 is still played a lot online? Might pick it up for my son for Xmas. That $20 price is like 50% cheaper than what I have seen it for at retail.

Should all be up in a few hours. Prices haven't changed yet.

Everything is half price, I believe.

XBLA - 400 MSP

Daytona USA
Magic 2013
Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World
Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe
Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co
South Park: Tenorman's Revenge
Space Channel 5 Part 2
Warp

XBLA - 600 MSP

Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Rock Band Blitz
Spelunky

GAMES ON DEMAND

Dead Island - $20
Gunstringer - $20
Left 4 Dead 2 - $20
Portal 2 - $20

DLC

Darksiders II: Argul's Tomb - 280MSP
Darksiders II: Death Rides - 280MSP
Dead Island: Bloodbath - 400MSP
Dead Island: Ryder White - 400MSP
Forza 4 Porsche Pack - 800MSP
Forza 4 July Car Pack - 280MSP
Forza 4 August Car Pack - 280MSP
Forza 4 September Car Pack - 280MSP
Gunstringer: El Diablo's - 120 MSP
Gunstringer: Real Big Shootin' - 120MSP
Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing - 280MSP
Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice - 280MSP
Magic 2013 Expansion - 200MSP
Sleeping Dogs: Red Envelope Pack - 120MSP
Sleeping Dogs: Top Dog Gold Pack - 120MSP
Sleeping Dogs: High Roller Pack - 120MSP

PLUS

A bunch of Avatar, TV and Movie garbage.

This can't be all of it

LQX

All the fucking games on the service and that is it? Ridiculous fucking idiots running that service.

Double D

I was hoping to see An Elysian Tail up there. Backlog has been the only reason I haven't picked it up yet, but I definitely would have grabbed it at half price.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
All the fucking games on the service and that is it? Ridiculous fucking idiots running that service.
No, that's probably not it. These are the games going on sale for the week of Black Friday. They tend to have more and better deals on the day of Black Friday. And more still on Cyber Monday.

Noogy

Would totally bite on Spelunky at the price if I didn't already own it. One of the best XBLA games this year, you just have to know what you are getting into.

Will probably get the Monster World collection.

68.gif

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
I'll be picking up all 4 Sega packs and Space Channel 5.

Spelunky, Magic and Daytona are also no-brainers at that price, though I already have them. This isn't as bad as some of you are making out!

... wat.

This is worse than the "weekly deals" where at least they have compelling games. This is just garbage trash that nobody plays, and then Spelunky.

jergrah

Was hoping for something better with some newer XBLA stuff. Might pick up Spelunky, but that's it

Why don't they perm drop the Lara Croft price? It seems to always be on sale.

inky

Is this Gold/US only?

Might get Spelunky, cause that doesn't seem it's coming to PC any time soon. (This version I mean).

IrishNinja

tempted to pick up Monster World for that price, but given sega's apparent deal with PSN+ i think i might just hold out & see if it goes for free up there some month.

was hoping for Guardian Heroes, though!

Nekobo

Why is Microsoft so stingy when it comes to sales? I just saw what they were discounting for the Live 10 year anniversary...really old games. It would be great if they discounted something big like Minecraft.

Top Bottom