• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown Sale starting December 22 - "Biggest sale ever"

theDeeDubs

Tempted with Max Payne but unsure of BC. Rather have a remaster anyway. I tried playing Bully a while back, and the controls just haven't held up well to me. I feel like Rockstar didnt get controls down until Red Dead really.

People should definitely buy Alien: Isolation for that price. Awesome, awesome game.

I bought the Storm Island DLC for Forza Horizon 2 and that left me with $14.90. I'm thinking of grabbing Thomas Was Alone since I missed it the last time it was so cheap but I'm deciding on Octodad or Shovel Knight as the last purchase. Maybe Octodad since I also want a physical copy of SK.

bryanee

Baaaah. I was hoping for Fable Anniversary in the second part of the weekly deals but no luck. Maybe in one of the daily sales.

Not a good sale so far.

Damn, digital GoW sounds tempting, but my backlog has grown since BF.

Tell me about it. But when it comes w/ GoW Ultimate, if I don't buy it now, I won't get the 360 games since that deal is done on dec 31.

When it comes to Fifa, 30 bucks for a 80 dollar game (Canada) is a great deal and I plan to not buy sports games every year now (besides MLB the show) so I can't pass that deal up.

Any impressions of Squid Hero + Boom Ball? My Kinect games are serously limited and am always wanting something new for the kids for it.
Pretty fun games. Good for short bursts of enjoyment. Boom ball is a little more fun, but both have pretty good detection and controls...also provide a decent arm workout haha.

The Devs also have a new game coming out this friday called Beatsplosion.

Split Second worth $5?

Three Fourths Home worth $3.75?

For those asking about Toy Story, it's an easy 1K gamerscore and actually pretty decent for a "kid" game.

Split Second worth $5?

Three Fourths Home worth $3.75?

For those asking about Toy Story, it's an easy 1K gamerscore and actually pretty decent for a "kid" game.
I think Split Second has a demo available if I remember correctly. It gives you a good feel on what to expect with the destruction mechanisms and such.

I wonder if other's backlog of games is much bigger now because of the sale.

Mine is huge. Glad I'm not planning to buy anymore games until Uncharted & MLB the show.

dLMN8R

Lots of games on the new list. Any Opinions on these?
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Devil May Cry Holiday Bundle
MONOPOLY FAMILY FUN PACK
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat out of Hell
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent’s Curse
Zombie Army Trilogy
The Legend of Korra
Sleeping Dogs™ (already played & beat on PC, but its only $10!)

Do not get the Saints Row games. Awful awful ports on the current gen consoles.

MMaRsu

Banned
So I bought Burnout Paradise and I guess once upon a time I purchased the timesaver pack.

So I install burnout, the patch, then the timesaver dlc but it wont unlock.

It says the downloadable content is damaged and cannot be used

Whats up with that? Not that I mind clearing the cars but I clearly paid for it ( at one point ) and it doesnt work

Top Bottom