• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown Sale starting December 22 - "Biggest sale ever"

Ushay

Not a bad roundup for me;

Alien Isolation
AC Syndicate
Outlast Bundle
Divinity OS (Separately from Amazon)

I'm all set for the next few months!

Ffffffffuuuuu was waiting the whole sale for Outlast to go on sale (seemed to be in a few previous ones), forgot to check for one day yesterday and missed it. Got £15 credit burning a hole in my account. Daily's are dumb.

bryanee

Ffffffffuuuuu was waiting the whole sale for Outlast to go on sale (seemed to be in a few previous ones), forgot to check for one day yesterday and missed it. Got £15 credit burning a hole in my account. Daily's are dumb.

Outlast is still up on the website. It hasn't updated on there for me since it went up.

GravyButt

Damn, anyone know where to get the witcher 3 digital for cheap? Im not sure if I missed it on a daily or week 1 but dont really want to spend $50 for the digital version. Much prefer digital over physical as well right now

Diablo worth fucking around with on 360 for a bit? Will be playing Dark Souls 1&2 as well and just waiting on Dark Souls 3 to rebuild a computer. Don't really care about performance on a console game.

Really loving Alien Isolation after grabbing the complete collection. $10 was an absolute steal for the game and all the DLC.

Also snagged Life is Strange for XB1 and Burnout Paradise for eventual backwards compatibility.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
It's getting hard to resist Alien Isolation, but I kinda wanted it for my PS4. Has a kinda barren library at the moment. I already have enough to play on my Xbox

I borrowed Alien Isolation from the library a year ago and was impressed with it. It has great atmosphere and manages to be good despite being a stealth game. It's at least a few hours too long though.

I'm not a big fan of the stealth genre.

Flux

I got a Microsoft store/Xbox credit of $60 (CAD) to spend and apparently they expire April 1st. Wondering what to add with the sales.
Already bought:
Ori
GTA V
Dragon Age Inquisition
...Some others I'm forgetting

Own most of the AAA titles like Halo and Tomb Raider.

Any thoughts on smaller titles not always in the spotlight?

Durock

I got a Microsoft store/Xbox credit of $60 (CAD) to spend and apparently they expire April 1st. Wondering what to add with the sales.
Already bought:
Ori
GTA V
Dragon Age Inquisition
...Some others I'm forgetting

Own most of the AAA titles like Halo and Tomb Raider.

Any thoughts on smaller titles not always in the spotlight?

Rare Replay is more than worth it if you don't have it already. My personal favorite game on Xbox One. 30 awesome games! Also, Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition. If you're a Zelda fan by any chance, you'd more-than-likely enjoy it. Playing it now and I love it!

Flux

Rare Replay is more than worth it if you don't have it already. My personal favorite game on Xbox One. 30 awesome games! Also, Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition. If you're a Zelda fan by any chance, you'd more-than-likely enjoy it. Playing it now and I love it!

I've got Rare Replay, it's the best at bringing back all my SNES/N64 nostalgia. I'll check out Darksiders remaster, I know I have the 360 1+2 somewhere, just wondering if its worth upgrading.

W.S.

I've got Rare Replay, it's the best at bringing back all my SNES/N64 nostalgia. I'll check out Darksiders remaster, I know I have the 360 1+2 somewhere, just wondering if its worth upgrading.

I'm waiting for Darksiders to go cheaper.

The Countdown price wasn't that much of a discount so I think $10-15 might be a good price point for me. If I didn't have own the physical + digital versions on 360 I might have gotten it though.

MauroNL

Just a heads up for people that don't have Gears of War Ultimate Edition yet; the digital key has just dropped in price over on CD Keys to $20 (like them on FB for additonal $1 off) which is $10 cheaper then the current sale price on Xbox Live. Code is region free and delivered to your e-mail in a few minutes so great deal IMO.

God, I sound like an ad when I read it back :p

Flux

Just a heads up for people that don't have Gears of War Ultimate Edition yet; the digital key has just dropped in price over on CD Keys to $20 (like them on FB for additonal $1 off) which is $10 cheaper then the current sale price on Xbox Live. Code is region free and delivered to your e-mail in a few minutes so great deal IMO.

God, I sound like an ad when I read it back :p

Don't worry, these threads are just ads in disguise.

I really hope not. I can't change my region back to the US until the 7th of January, and I've got US codes for Fallout 3, R6 Vegas 1 and 2, and all 4 Gears games. Can't redeem any because I'm in the wrong region.

Xbox Live Games codes are region free, so you should be able to redeem those codes in any region, as long as the games are available in that region.

My Xbox One is set to US, but my 360 region is set to Australia. When I tried to redeem the Fallout 3 code from the message on my XB1 it gave me an error. So I just saved all the codes I've been getting so I can redeem them after I migrate it back.

Coming back in here to confirm that this was a region issue. The 3 month lockout is up and I've migrated my account back to the US, and now all of the codes work.

Top Bottom