• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown Sale starting December 22 - "Biggest sale ever"

Definitely getting Farming Simulator.......who's coming with me?

298b6d2ff514b1820d82ac96fdd93135.gif

malfcn

I'm cheap, for $3 more the collection worth it? Seems like the challenges are meh, but the Survivor and Crew are a bit of fun..

CRAIG667

My pick ups so far...
Portal still alive
Lego Star Wars complete
Soul calibur 2 HD
Joyride turbo
South Park the stick of truth
Pure
Fallout 4.

pretty happy with that lot, still keeping an eye on the daily deals though.

TheKeyPit

Banned
I think that Alien Isolation is the only good deal this week on XboxOne and I won't even buy it, because I'm sure that I'll never finish it. Nothing here for me :/

Alx

How's the legend of Korra? I've only seen the original avatar show.

I had only watched a few episodes of the original show too, and I still enjoyed the game as mentioned earlier. It's not really heavy on story and background anyway, I probably missed a few references but in the end it's just you against bad guys.

I see Commander Cherry is on sale too... not sure what to do about it. I like to support kinect games out of principle, but that one looked really bad. Anyone played it already ?

bman94

Aw shit Pure is on sale? That was one of the first few games I got for Xbox 360. I don't have the original disc anymore and I'll gladly repurchase it. Also Split/Second is awesome. We'll never see a sequel to it but it's awesome, definitely for that price

Split/Second is good, but the rubberbanding AI kills the game for me.

If they had worked on making the AI a little more reasonable, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Shame we never see Blur in these sales...

chrizzz09

Anyone knows how Alien: Isolation, Life is Strange and Shadow of Mordor play on Xbox 360 ?
Are they worth it for the last gen console ?

Also shame that Shadow of Mordor is 25€ here in Germany instead of the 10 bucks in US ...

nelo_inc

It's been a crazy month for me,and to finish it i'm thinking of buying: Diablo III,Gears,Devil May cry and Sleeping Dogs.

But my problem is that i have already played Gears,DMC and Sleeping Dogs on X360,
do you think it's worth it another run?

DagsJT

Bought Assassin's Creed Syndicate, WWE, Elite Dangerous, Shovel Knight and Octodad. Might pick up Toy Story 3, is it backwards compatible?

So I bought Burnout Paradise and I guess once upon a time I purchased the timesaver pack.

So I install burnout, the patch, then the timesaver dlc but it wont unlock.

It says the downloadable content is damaged and cannot be used

Whats up with that? Not that I mind clearing the cars but I clearly paid for it ( at one point ) and it doesnt work

This happened to me awhile ago I ended up deleting everything including my save and started again, installed the patch and then the time saver pack and everything else after.

Novocaine

It's been a crazy month for me,and to finish it i'm thinking of buying: Diablo III,Gears,Devil May cry and Sleeping Dogs.

But my problem is that i have already played Gears,DMC and Sleeping Dogs on X360,
Re
If you are into Gears MP definitely pick up UE. Plays really well. Also if you play it before December 31 you get all of the 4 360 games on BC.

DmC is totally worth it. The redo is butter smooth.

MauroNL

Seems like Pure is not on the Dutch 360 Marketplace, not even when I search for it. Its a pain in the ass to buy 360 games from the US region so never mind then, they would've had my money otherwise.

Alx

How is Reaper of Soul compared to original Diablo III ? I played the latter on 360 but felt the looting was too mindless to keep me interested (inventory was just there to boost your DPS, and fighting was all about your skills)

Stranya

Sleeping Dogs runs pretty badly on Xbox One, iirc.

Daft Bird

Got TWD season 2, Fallout 4, and Alien. Those are probably gonna be it for me on the weeklys. Here's hoping to some dalies that aren't hot shit.

How is Reaper of Soul compared to original Diablo III ? I played the latter on 360 but felt the looting was too mindless to keep me interested (inventory was just there to boost your DPS, and fighting was all about your skills)

Reaper of Souls is so much better than vanilla Diablo 3. You have more loot, more legendary drops, new areas, a new class, new features, and so on. It's all about your build and optimizing your gear to push you a little further on high level rifts.

And Xbox One (and PS4) version of the game is on par in terms of updates with the PC version, which is nice.

MMaRsu

Banned
This happened to me awhile ago I ended up deleting everything including my save and started again, installed the patch and then the time saver pack and everything else after.

Hmmm I will try.. thx m8

Can anyone who also has it test if the timesaver pack works or not? Im doing a full reinstall of Burnout Paradise..

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

Updated so UK GAF can browse easier.

• Alien: Isolation - £29.99 > £7.50
• Alien: Isolation - The Collection - £49.99 > £12.50
• Assassin's Creed Syndicate - £54.99 > £35.74
• Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold Edition - £74.99 > £44.99
• Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse - £19.99 > £10.00
• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - £15.99 > £10.71
• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Ultimate Edition - £41.74 > £16.74
• Devil May Cry Holiday Bundle - £53.49 > £26.75
• Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - £59.99 > £24.00
• Draw A Stickman: Epic - £6.39 > £4.28
• Elite: Dangerous - £29.99 > £22.49
• Extreme Exorcism - £9.99 > £5.00
• Fallout 4 - £49.99 > £41.49
• Farming Simulator 15 - £39.99 > £20.00
• FIFA 16 - £54.99 > £22.00
• FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition - £64.99 > £26.00
• Gears Of War Ultimate Edition Deluxe Version - £44.99 > £30.14
• Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition - Day One Version - £29.99 > £22.49
• Kinect Bundle: Squid Hero + Boom Ball £11.99 > £6.00
• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - £59.99 > £40.19
• Monopoly Family Fun Pack - £23.99 > £9.60
• Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition - £74.99 > £48.74
• NHL 16 - £54.99 > £22.00
• Octodad: Dadliest Catch - £11.99 > £8.03
• Payday 2: Crimewave Edition - £39.99 > £23.99
• Plague Inc: Evolved - £11.99 > £8.03
• Prototype Biohazard Bundle - £39.99 > £26.79
• Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell - £23.99 > £13.19
• Shovel Knight - £11.99 > £8.03
• Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition £23.99 > £7.92
• Terraria - £15.19 > £5.01
• The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 - £23.99 > £12.00
• The Bridge - £7.99 > £5.35
• The Evil Within Digital Bundle - £64.99 > £21.45
• The Legend Of Korra - £11.99 > £3.96
• The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure - £39.99 > £20.00
• The Walking Dead: Season Two - £19.99 > £6.60
• Thomas Was Alone - £7.19 > £1.44
• Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - £49.99 > £25.00
• UFC - £24.99 > £6.25
• Velocity 2X - £16.79 > £8.40
• WWE 2K16 - £54.99 > £41.24
• WWE 2K16 Digital Deluxe Edition - £79.99 > £59.99
• Xbox Fitness: Insanity - £44.99 > £30.14
• Zombi - £14.99 > £9.74
• Zombie Army Trilogy - £39.99 > £20.00

Leflus

Bought Dragon Age, Diablo 3 and Velocity 2X. I think I'm done for now. ...unless an amazing deal pops up in one of the remaining dailies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
so the TR deals are gone then. glad i got Legend, Anniversary and Underworld but kinda wish i got RotTR 360.

Top Bottom