• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LIVE Indie Games - MAY 2012 (MAYbe tell your friends to play these games?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaspode_T

Not many impressions of new games...some of them look pretty polished to me??

I tried Chompy Chomp Chomp - it would be fun for family or local multiplayer with kids basically, reminds me of competitive version of Pac Man (like Pac Man meets Mario Kart), graphics are good, polish is there...

Queued up 5 Minute RPG to try, that is about all the time I am alloting to play XBLIG games in between my mad rush to try to finish Skyrim so it can unclog the rest of my 360 gaming time...

qupe1975

Neo Member
Everything this month has been shit.

Everything.

Except Snakester, I guess.

Chompy Chomp Chomp is a decent effort and Seal Team 12 I am going to give another go following the price cut but yes a lot of shite this month hence why I needed a break from the service for a bit.

Comprimised I am not sure about and 400+mb????

Pendulous just left me feeling nothing.

I downloaded compromised, but haven't played yet. I've noticed that it's HUGE too (why?).

College Lacrosse 2012 is in Peer Review right now as well, so I plan on playing that too.

Chompy is pretty cool, though I felt like it's a little too easy to lose track of your guy.

Same, the game is almost there but every time I got eaten it'd take ages to find where I'd respawned, and then I'd just get eaten again half the time. Meant I couldn't really enjoy playing it at all

qupe1975

Neo Member
Same, the game is almost there but every time I got eaten it'd take ages to find where I'd respawned, and then I'd just get eaten again half the time. Meant I couldn't really enjoy playing it at all

That's why I would say really only a decent multiplayer experience so you're all equal then.

Snakester is like watching fish in a tank, nice but not something I'll go back to often at all.

I was listening in a cafe, on my headphones, so I just assumed it was just me. I'll bring it up to him and see if he can raise the volume and re-upload.

KDR_11k

You mean.... isn't Spy Party basically Hidden in Plain Sight? How is game A like game B, before game B even came out? :p

By having game B announce the concept before game A starts development? Ah well, I guess Super Crate Box is a Muffin Knight ripoff then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom