• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

B4D1E

Rayman is mine finally.

I was hoping every week or every month to see it on DwG or GoG, and it finally happened!

If I want to buy games on the HK marketplace, a HK gift card (Play-Asia) suffice or do I need to change my billing address as well?

Montresor

Rayman is incredible. Don't sweat the 1000. It will take months of daily, torturous grinding to get Level 11 Awesomeness. Go for the 960/1000 (everything minus Level 11 Awesomeness) and do the opposite of grinding in this game.

One of my favourite games on XB1. It is an absolutely beautiful platformer. Very cute, funny, quirky, with eye-candy and satisfying platforming. The highlight of the game is the music level with the Woohoo song from Kill Bill.

Duck Dynasty | $49.99 | 8.93 GB

Is worms a good version on xbox one or is it worth buying the disc version for a fiver more to sell at a later date? I like the game but have the original on 360 already, not sure if I would play it much on the one.

TURBO1112

Just pre loaded Sunset Overdrive, and noticed it said not playable until 12:01 EDT. Has this been mentioned here. Hopefully more games will follow suit.

eastx

Is worms a good version on xbox one or is it worth buying the disc version for a fiver more to sell at a later date? I like the game but have the original on 360 already, not sure if I would play it much on the one.

It has a good campaign, and multiplayer has clan support. It's similar to the original XBLA game, but with a 3D engine, voice acting, new items, and modes. Definitely worth keeping if you enjoy Worms.

Just wanted to add that there is also a promo going on at the Microsoft Store for a free $10 gift card with any preorder that stacks with this. So ultimately, your getting a free $25 per game!

No, actually the two aren't stackable. I thought the same at first, but read the fine print.

Ran across this and thought it would be cool to help secure an Xbox One exclusive...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reynoldsphobia/nevermind-biofeedback-horror-game

Its called Nevermind and its a horror game that uses biometric feedback to ratchet up the crazy if you get too worked up. It'll use the Kinect 2's heartbeat sensor capabilities to do it. I think i'm gonna throw $20 at it...

I'm all for new Kinect experiences that aren't the usual dancing and fitness games... thanks for this

Doffen

It has a good campaign, and multiplayer has clan support. It's similar to the original XBLA game, but with a 3D engine, voice acting, new items, and modes. Definitely worth keeping if you enjoy Worms.

Good to hear, maybe my nephew will take interest in it too.

So Staples has $50 digital Xbox gift cards for $40.

Purchased one because I'll be pre-ordering Lords of the Fallen as soon as it's available.

Then received an email thanking me and informing me that the expected email delivery date is Nov 3. WTF. :/

Montresor

I made a thread. Limbo got rated for XB1 in Korea

Lol I am surprised by how willing I am to double dip on so many of these games. I just love the idea of grabbing 1000 Gamerscore on xbla games.

It will be pretty fun to go for the less-than-five-deaths achievement again.

Rembrandt

Banned
Are you playing with someone else? It's a lot better that way.

not yet. it's just so boring, I can't see it getting any better with another person. It just seems way too slow and not challenging so far. I would deal with lag in return for online co-op.

Didn't like it as well. Really boring game with charming visuals.

Yeah, I really like the art style. I guess I'mma rough it out and at least get farther in the game.

eastx

not yet. it's just so boring, I can't see it getting any better with another person. It just seems way too slow and not challenging so far. I would deal with lag in return for online co-op.

Chariot is a slow paced game no matter what. But the fun comes from working together, trying to make up for each other's shortcomings and trying to get things you couldn't get on your own. It's so inherently cooperative, which you lose entirely when playing on your own. Perfect game to play with a casual gamer such as a significant other or kid. You do eventually run into enemies, but it's never going to stop being a slower puzzle platformer.

Chariot is na OK physics based game. I played it solo, and while its kind of repetitive, I had a good time. Well, at least I could not stop playing it (the game can be irritanting sometimes, but a good measurement if the game is good is when I cannot put the control down).

However my complain is that Chariot is one of that games that artificially extents its lenght by making the player to revisit almost all levels, since the first time you enter a level offenly you do not have the tools to fully explore it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Why is it that Korra doesn't unlock until 8:01Pm Edt Tuesday? Is this common for the smaller releases on the One?

Basically, it's a WED release that's rolling out on Tuesday a few hours early, to ensure it's out everywhere on time.

It is common on XB1 for downloadable games / content to go up late at night, the day before official release, yes. Same to how it was common for games to start appearing at 5am E.s.t on 360. Games with physical retail releases often try to match the morning of the actual street dates for dowload release, from what I've seen.

DoTW
Strike Suit Zero $10.00
Zombie Driver Ultimate $12.50
RBI Baseball 14 $5.00
Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass $29.99

Glad i got Strike Suit Zero free with GWG.. seems about the price for that.

I grabbed RBI baseball for 5. Thinking about grabbing Zombie Driver Ultimate, Is it worth that price?

Top Bottom