• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One drinks the Dew

It's fairly horrible, but I wouldn't mind it so much if I won - can't really argue over a free console. I'd much prefer a blue or red and black Doritos look to it though.

Wrong Earnhardt if you're talking all-time.

Although you could certainly argue little E's the most popular driver now (even considering a relative lack of success since he's moved to Hendrick).

All that being said, I don't see a huge overlap between gaming enthusiasts and NASCAR fans.

That\s why I added "famous" to "best" since I've heard many an argument against Jr.

Do people that watch NASCAR play videogames on consoles?

Of course they do but I agree, they wouldn't be enthusiasts. They are the casual fan who doesnt read sites like game trailers or Neogaf but also are who buys Big Game Hunter every year.

(Somebody has to be buying those games and I think it's safe to say, nobody who read sites like neogaf, ign etc are buying those game)

Zafir

Heh, wonder if you get that with the Xbox One Draw with UK Mountain Dew. I know they were giving one away every day. Not that you have much of a cats hell in chance of winning one!

Top Bottom