• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One drinks the Dew

*LOL*

I'm loving this thread......

Does nobody here live in NASCAR country in the southern old dixie states?

I won't hurt people's delicate eyes, but google Kyle Busch's 2010 jacket. I wouild point out said jacket was considered the height of fashion.....
*snicker*

re: 88
wow..no nascar fans here. The 88 is the car number for arguably the most famous/best (let's say there's a decent argument for it) NASCAR driver of all time. Dale Earnhardt Jr.

No. 3 >>> No. 88

I like the controller color a lot.

Hell, I got to play around with the XBONE controller today and that green just looks better than the lame black.

Cynn

Let me put it this way...if I walked into a Walmart in say Georgia and gave customers a choice between the white xbox one that the MS employees got (and what many on neogaf loved th elook of) and this thing, I'm 100% positive that the NASCAR one with Dale's signature would easily crush the sales of the former.

Yeah, No. I live in Georgia and it's not the huge stereotype you make it out to be. Ugly is ugly in all states bud. By this logic they could slather on a horrible baseball / hotdogs paint job and "crush" the sales of other options in New York cause you know. Logic.

ChryZ

Off-topic ads on the dashboard, the logical next step, think out-of-the-xbox and put them on the xbox. BAM!

Are there any components on the XB1 that can be 'detachable' and 'modifiable', like with faceplates, or whatnot?

We know the PS4's glossy piece is removable, so I expect that to spur a lot of alternative heads.

Lol did someone really call JR the best driver of all time? Yeah his dad was a fantastic driver and all that but if JR had someone elses last name he would be a regular nobody.

Looks like complete shit. My dream version would be a matte black box. I don't really like "Piano Black" ie glossy/shiny electronics. Unfortunately almost everything is.

waltyftm

Banned
0077_8za3.gif

horrendous.

Ivan 3414

To people here suggesting that this edition will do well in "NASCAR country":

Do you really think this isn't considered ugly universally? To me, a NASCAR skin doesn't look good anywhere other than a NASCAR.

*LOL*

I'm loving this thread......

Does nobody here live in NASCAR country in the southern old dixie states?

I won't hurt people's delicate eyes, but google Kyle Busch's 2010 jacket. I wouild point out said jacket was considered the height of fashion.....
*snicker*

re: 88
wow..no nascar fans here. The 88 is the car number for arguably the most famous/best (let's say there's a decent argument for it) NASCAR driver of all time. Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Wrong Earnhardt if you're talking all-time.

Although you could certainly argue little E's the most popular driver now (even considering a relative lack of success since he's moved to Hendrick).

All that being said, I don't see a huge overlap between gaming enthusiasts and NASCAR fans.

Top Bottom