• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

Sony is making a huge mistake by not showing the Neo.

This thing is beautiful and I fully believe it'll instantly click with the masses.

GreyWind

FWIW I don't think this was supposed to be the big surprise.

Btw: Power Brick is internal.

Here is another pic of it now that it's outed:
80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg

Gears of War Judgement? or just a placeholder?

fritzo

I love how the first picture made the slim look kinda bad, but the new one looks great. this is why leaks kinda suck. they never tell the whole story. might have to stay off gaf till next week.

Bessy67

MS will fuck everything up if it ends up being $449.00. Surely they can't be that stupid??
Any chance of 2 models, $449 with 4k blu ray and $300-$350 without?

Also, if it has a built in IR blaster is there any chance of a built in mic for Cortana?

Gator86

Nothing about this is appealing to me. My XBone is absolutely silent and I have plenty of room in my entertainment center. It looks nice albeit not incredibly different aside from the size. MS missed out on a sale here by making a quality piece of hardware.

If Neo wasn't coming out, I'd be in the market for a PS4 slim because mine sounds like it's going to explode any time there's a disc in the drive.

Looks nice.

The shape reminds me of PS2 OG a bit. With the smaller part underneath and the vertical stand.

Seems like they were going for something like that.

If it is internal PSU that would be most impressive.

vall03

Wow! Never expected people to quote me a lot. But yeah, I've never had storage issues ever since we had hard drives and stopped using memory cards. Most of the games that I want to play have low file sizes too. For that 2TB, I might only fill up like 100GB max considering the games that I want to play on XboxOne.

It IS looking damn good.

But are people really going to bother with this if they also have a brand new much improved system in the pipeline for next year?

Boke1879

Sony is making a huge mistake by not showing the Neo.

This thing is beautiful and I fully believe it'll instantly click with the masses.

What would showing the Neo do? Nothing will change. It'll get a boost for being a slim model but overall nothing changes.

Top Bottom