• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Xbox One S: 40% smaller, 2TB, 4K for movies/tv, internal PSU, $300

jelly

Oct 14, 2013
Internal power brick, sweet. Hope the console is still silent. Power brick was always the noisy thing to me.

Visualante2

Oct 20, 2011
FWIW I don't think this was supposed to be the big surprise.

Btw: Power Brick is internal.

Here is another pic of it now that it's outed:
https://abload.de/img/80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
This is a really pleasant looking piece of hardware. Super interested to see if Sony can match this. If Microsoft brings quality games I can see them having a good deal of success out of this E3.

oti

Banned
Aug 5, 2012
And some of you told me the OG Xbox VCR looked "good". THIS looks good. Straight faiyah!

El_Chino

Jan 22, 2012
Call me weird, but 2TB is too much for me. I only have 500GB on my PS4 and PC and its more than enough for me and I'm a digital only guy. That hard drive would drive the cost up.
You're very weird.

It looks good! Just need to see it compared to the OG Xbox One.

Loris146

Dec 6, 2012

Ekim are you allowed to say something about the price? Maybe a hint?

No problem if you can't of course and thanks for the picture.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Mar 19, 2014
Toronto, CA

perfection

$400 probably. Which gives them room to 50-100 discount during holiday

Alex_Mexico

Mar 13, 2014
This is why Nintendo only brought Zelda to E3. They knew everything would get leaked.

Um...can someone post a comparison between the old Xbone and the new Xbone? It doesn't look that much smaller to me.
I want to see the old vs new XB1 controller.

Chairhome

Nov 3, 2007
I'm guessing the kinect port will be removed, but i hope not. Just guessing since they've been stepping away from kinect and that would probably cut down hardware cost.

Loxley

Jul 11, 2008
Looks even better in that vertical pic. Man I would happily upgrade to this from my current X1 if the price is right.

3rdamention

Oct 27, 2006
Does it play 4K blue rays?

If it does, that will give you a ball park price figure...

If it doesn't, it will be cheaper...

timlot

Banned
Dec 1, 2004

Looks hot. If there is no Scorpio announcement I'm defiantly saving my money for this beauty.

I don't think this is a leak. They are probably putting it out there because its know to be at E3. Hopefully they have more surprising things to talk about.

Saitama

Feb 21, 2013
This is a really pleasant looking piece of hardware. Super interested to see if Sony can match this. If Microsoft brings quality games I can see them having a good deal of success out of this E3.
What exactly does Sony need to match? PS4 is already as slim as it's gonna get. If you're talking about them releasing PS4s with 2TB hard drives then I agree.

psyfi

Banned
May 21, 2016
It's cool with me. I don't love it, but I like it. I'll consider it if the price is decent.