• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Shipment Information Thread

Even after them telling me I wouldn't get it until Monday, it's waiting outside my doorstep. Only 45~ minutes until I can leave work to get it

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
just delivered! unpacked, set up, and installing the day one update!

Smokey

I hate FedEx

Dega: they told me FedEx houston had mechanical issues too.. But that I should still get the system today on the late route...

besada

Banned
Woot! Just got it. It was cold as ice from being in the truck all day. I pulled it out of the box and saw that liquid black with a covering of condensation. It'll never be prettier.

Installing the update now. 70% after five minutes.

Did I say woot?

Woot! Just got it. It was cold as ice from being in the truck all day. I pulled it out of the box and saw that liquid black with a covering of condensation. It'll never be prettier.

Installing the update now. 70% after five minutes.

Did I say woot?

Super. Jealous. I mentioned in this thread earlier that mine was scheduled to be delivered by 3pm EST and it's now almost 5pm :-(

I still have faith that I'll get it sometime today.... Maybe? Can't wait for a similar moment of "woot"

I am still waiting on FedEx
I called them up
I know what the tracking number says

but I was not so very nice to the customer service rep who answered

Sorry to those of you still waiting, hope they all arrive soon. I've just left your ranks, waiting on something new now, the system update.

:)

ban

Neo Member
still waiting. i shouldn't be surprised though since UPS typically gets to my house around 4 or 5. Sigh...

mrg6290

still waiting. i shouldn't be surprised though since UPS typically gets to my house around 4 or 5. Sigh...

Yea. Every other delivery I have had from UPS has shown up around 5. Its now 6:45, and I'm not sure if I should be worried.

The one thing I don't like is that the tracking shows an originally scheduled delivery for Monday, but it got on a truck for "early" delivery today. I hope they don't just forget about it and say they will deliver it Monday. I ordered in Jun 10 from Amazon and had 1 day shipping...

Has anyone got any confirmation for Amazon Canada? Mine day one edition has been sitting for "Preparing for Shipment" for the entire day, and their chat support seems to suggest they "are working with the suppliers". God I'm getting boned, aren't I?

Ups didn't even put my bone on the truck for delivery today. Had them call the hub to see where it's at. Hope they deliver today still. I hate ups. My ps4 wasn't even delivered till 9:45pm

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Has anyone got any confirmation for Amazon Canada? Mine day one edition has been sitting for "Preparing for Shipment" for the entire day, and their chat support seems to suggest they "are working with the suppliers". God I'm getting boned, aren't I?

Well it sounds like you are not getting Xboned. Sorry. Still waiting on mine too. Fucking UPS.

DigitalFirefly

Neo Member
UPS says mine was delivered to my front porch at 5:45. Nothing there. Been home all day, no doorbell ring or knock. I've been checking the front porch every 15 minutes since like 4:00.

Amazon and UPS support say I have to wait 24 hours before filing a claim.

Zelda for 3DS was in there too, I'm double sad. :-( :-(

Phreaker

UPS says mine was delivered to my front porch at 5:45. Nothing there. Been home all day, no doorbell ring or knock. I've been checking the front porch every 15 minutes since like 4:00.

Oh my, did you check neighbor's porches?

E92 M3

One time I had that happen with a set of 4 wheels and tires -- checked outside after I saw delivered message and they were not there. Mind you it's rather difficult for someone to go up a drive way and take a set of 4 tires mounted on wheels within 5 minutes. So, I called the local UPS hub and explained what happened. Shortly after, the driver came back and said he someone loading them up in a truck to only interfere and get them back to me. Part of me thinks the driver was trying to pull a fast one, but since I called so quick he would have been caught. Unfortunately, the packaging revealed the type of tire and made it too tempting I guess.

WiCkEd_Co

Just got mine, This fool just left in in front on my apartment door, Knock and yelled UPS and by the time I open the door he was driving off with like 2 other people opening to check where he was knocking. WTF would if I wasn't home everyone would have seen a package just on the floor.

Well it sounds like you are not getting Xboned. Sorry. Still waiting on mine too. Fucking UPS.
See I don't even mind not getting it today (the PS4 last week shipped out Friday and arrived monday), but it's sort of worrying that it has no tracking info and the shipping date has dropped.

UPS is fucking terrible, last week they just left my PS4 at the end of my driveway with a bag over he box, this week i was ready for since its been raining non stop and didnt want my $500 console getting soaked. Had my front door open, sitting on the stairs not 2 feet from it. UPS guy comes up rings the doorbell, drops (literally) my box then basically runs back to his truck

Got mine exactly at 8PM. Delivery guy was asking about the ps4 I was playing. Like, dude, leave my presence right now I'm mad at you. Damn UPS.

sammex

Amazon sent mine on Thursday by City Link.

No delivery yesterday. They couldn't find it between Amazon and the depot.

Arrived at depot at 01:30AM today. They don't do Saturday delivery.

Delivery now set for Monday and Amazon gave me a £10 off my next order voucher.

:(

coldfoot

Banned
Had to cancel my order. It really wouldn't feel right keeping it now with the day I've had. Major loss in my family today. Myself and my whole family are devastated by the news, and the top priority now is on the more important matter of trying to give them a good funeral, one in which we can be proud of, and that we feel is deserving of my uncle, who was like a big brother to me my whole life, and who was always there for my mother, myself and my brothers whenever we needed him to be.

Life can be really fucked up and catch you by surprise at times, and this is one such example of that. Only in his early 40s, died of a heart attack.
Just got the news, my condolences and best of luck to your family.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Had to cancel my order. It really wouldn't feel right keeping it now with the day I've had. Major loss in my family today. Myself and my whole family are devastated by the news, and the top priority now is on the more important matter of trying to give them a good funeral, one in which we can be proud of, and that we feel is deserving of my uncle, who was like a big brother to me my whole life, and who was always there for my mother, myself and my brothers whenever we needed him to be.

Life can be really fucked up and catch you by surprise at times, and this is one such example of that. Only in his early 40s, died of a heart attack.

I wish you the best.

Greyvvolf

I got a shipping email yesterday at lunch time. The tracking information says that the departure scan was at 8:00 pm. I used the free shipping option.

DirtyLarry

I am on vacation but my parents are watching my house and just staying there outright.
My mom happened to be outside when UPS was delivering my shipment from Amazon, so the driver handed her the box.
Turns out only the One itself was in the box.
Forza & Dead Rising 3 were not, even though the invoice for all three items where in the box.
Amazon showed all 3 items as delivered at the same time, so I contacted Amazon customer service immediately even though I am literally on the other side of the globe. (US to Phillipines)
They said wait until the 25th to contact them back, and more then likely the games would arrive the next day on Saturday.
The games did not arrive on Saturday. Luckily I already told Amazon in the email my mom would be contacting them on my behalf, and they said thanks for the heads up and they noted it in my account.
Guess they could still show up on Monday, and it is also good news I did receive the One itself as it would have sucked in the situation was reversed, but this is the first time anything like this has ever happened.
I say it is on UPS, but who knows.

Anyone else have something similar happen??
Would have been bummed out if I was actually home when this all happened, so kind of glad it all went down when I was not.
I'm pretty confident by the time I get home on the 2nd I'll have the games as well. It's over a week away.

Sanjuro

Where are my Amazon's Wednesday 25th/26th delivery date crew?!

Right now, very early Saturday morning the console "shipped" and has been in transit to carrier ever since. The delivery date is still 25th on Amazon, but the UPS date is the 26th. I've selected the will call option.

I spoke with Amazon, they offered no additional information. They did tell me if the console does not arrive for the 25th, they will offer reimbursement of some sort.

Top Bottom