• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X VR Support

jimbojim

Banned
Well I am not the one saying whether it supports VR or not.

Then you posted in wrong thread. Since PC version will come out first and VR support will be on PC, not on XSX ( if ever ). Your posts would be appropriate in these threads :

Surely not related to XSX in any way

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Then you posted in wrong thread. Since PC version will come out first and VR support will be on PC, not on XSX ( if ever ). Your posts would be appropriate in these threads :

Surely not related to XSX. But of course, spread the FALSE hope.
Your posts would be appropriate in these threads :
No

Kev Kev

Surely not related to XSX in any way
ok youre being a douche

schaft0620

If they had stuck with the HDMI pass through port the Series X would be out of the box ready for VR. Now it will need an external box like the PS4.

schaft0620

That sucks, I wonder if PS5 has the pass through port?

I find it very interesting that they haven't shown the back of box yet. If Sony is using their own headset it could just be USB-C. If they wanted to used the Index, Oculus or the new HP one then yes they would need pass through. They could design PSVR2 to just be USB-C.

Apocryphon

They should support VR and they should get Valve to port Alyx so that more people can experience an actual next-gen leap that's far more compelling than A Halo game could ever hope to be.

Top Bottom