• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Testing Custom Gamer Pictures, Rolling Out to Select Insiders Soon

Allen Poe

oYrReec.png

Might make the background transparent if I'm not feeling too lazy.

Falchion

Hell yes, now mine matches my Steam and PSN one. I kind of wish it had a transparent background but at least it's dark and matches the theme.

d2XT0VZ.png

You can tell we've got some longtime, Xbox primary gamers in here because of the gamerscores and years of service.

I'm about 96k 10 years Xbox live but played OG Xbox mostly offline , level 13 PSN, probably would be more but job, family, friends etc we all game here it's lucky we get time.

Some ace choices for gamerpics here. Would anyone else like to see more customisation with this, the profile background itself is a bit dull imho, just basic colours, for those who own or participate Xbox clubs you may know what I mean.

Example, the guy with the Tron Legacy pic , be nice to be able to have the Tron cycles or a Tron wallpaper as a background. I have actually been pushing for this sort of stuff in the preview programme for a couple of years but never seemed to get much response.

I know these things are not a big deal but I always feel little options like this make the experience better overall. It's there for those that like that stuff.

Falchion

Some ace choices for gamerpics here. Would anyone else like to see more customisation with this, the profile background itself is a bit dull imho, just basic colours, for those who own or participate Xbox clubs you may know what I mean.

Example, the guy with the Tron Legacy pic , be nice to be able to have the Tron cycles or a Tron wallpaper as a background. I have actually been pushing for this sort of stuff in the preview programme for a couple of years but never seemed to get much response.

I know these things are not a big deal but I always feel little options like this make the experience better overall. It's there for those that like that stuff.

Yeah that would be sweet. I know a few months ago the PS4 updated to allow a banner image on profiles which was pretty cool. Even if it was limited to screenshots you've taken or something like that it would be awesome.

Top Bottom