• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox will have 9 Console Launch exclusives at it's holiday launch.

Ejp8qnpUcAAgPUu

These will be launch exclusive to Xbox consoles when the Series X launches in November.

I am gonna be honest, those aren't the games Xbox would make me "force" to buy a Series X immediately. Sure they got better games coming in the future, but Sony has the far better launch games that make me say "holy, i need a PS5 at launch".

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuranghi

I am gonna be honest, those aren't the games Xbox would make me "force" to buy a Series X immediately. Sure they got better games coming in the future, but Sony has the far better launch games that make me say "holy, i need a PS5 at launch".

The launch lineups of either consoles would have to be pure amazeballs to make me buy on launch day, because I'm sure like many others right now:

giphy.gif

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
I'm really just want to know if Scorn is releasing this year. That is Microsoft's stand out exclusive.

Why Microsoft and why Xbox Series X exclusivity?

The authenticity of the game and being able to develop it as we conceptualized it is the highest priority. Before deciding to partner with Microsoft we made sure that they will not have any influence over the game's concept and development process. They were more than cooperative in that regard. The only thing they were interested in was exclusivity rights. Once all that was agreed upon it was a no brainer decision when you look at all the benefits Scorn will get from this partnership, from additional resources to much bigger exposure(marketing). It will certainly help us make Scorn a better, polished game in the end.

baphomet

Hopefully The Bright Memory devs have figured out how to make a game fun and not completely janky in the last year or so.

Last edited:

Mr Moose

Xbox Game Studios 'Grounded' coming to early access, full release set for 2021.
While we don't have an exact release date right now, The Ascent is scheduled to be available at some point later in 2020 for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC. The Ascent is Xbox Series X Optimized, running at 4K 60 FPS. It also supports Smart Delivery, meaning if you buy the game on Xbox One, you'll get the Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S upgrades at no additional costs.
Bright Memory: Infinite will come to PC and Xbox Series X in 2021
Did these change?

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Damn it, that was the one I was looking forward to the most before playing Cyberpunk.

There is still hope. I know someone on here showed me something that listed 2021. Was an ID @ Xbox article. I'm looking for it right now. Xbox website still says 2020.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I really hate crossfire x won't hit pc, because I really want to play it and don't want to buy the new console.

The only xbox game that won't come to pc and I hate it lol

Andodalf

Banned
I really hate crossfire x won't hit pc, because I really want to play it and don't want to buy the new console.

The only xbox game that won't come to pc and I hate it lol

Isn't Crossfire X just the same crossfire that's already on PC with an added campaign?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Got 0 interest in the lot save maybe medium and that’s a big maybe.

Last edited:

J3nga

Really? Spiderman is over 2 years old and Demons Soul is a remake of a PS3 game. At least Gears Tactics has never been on a console.
Your point is? Spider-man is not PS5 exclusive and no one said it is, demon's souls is a remake of 2009 game for PS5, whether it's timed or not exclusive we're yet to see. I hope this clears any confusion you might have had.

Your point is? Spider-man is not PS5 exclusive and no one said it is, demon's souls is a remake of 2009 game for PS5, whether it's timed or not exclusive we're yet to see. I hope this clears any confusion you might have had.
More like... your point? You are bitching that a PC only game is coming to a console when the competing console's stars are remakes and expansions. I don't have any confusion. I just think your complaint about Gears Tactics is retarded.

Last edited:

Rickyiez

I mean its subjective, but Spider-Man and Demon Souls are pretty big titles. A hardcore Souls fan will buy the PS5 to use it as a Demon Souls machine.

I'm a hardcore Souls fans. I would get a PS5 on launch day without second thought if Demon Souls remake is made by FromSoft. Not trying to discredit Bluepoint but I don't have faith in them emulating From's magical touch. The gameplay trailer seems off to me despite the amazing graphics.

Looking forward to The Medium and Scorn whenever that releases. Loved Alien Isolation and Scorn looks like it has the same kind of vibes as that series.

Top Bottom