• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Year In Review is now available!

Here's mine:

image.png

Isa

Mine too, sorry for the crappy editing. It says my longest played was MW2 but much of that was various friends AFK as we sat in lobbies chatting. MH Rise was another top tier most played too. I should've put more rpgs on there too but I've been procrastinating for the past few years across all of my systems lol. Being multipassplatform kind of eats away at ones time and moolah. I will amend this next year for sure! Oh yes, Visions of Mana, Unicorn Overlord, Persona 3make, Metaphor(dear god wow!), and Infinite Wealth are absolute must plays for me. That's not counting a ton of others across all platforms and more on Xbox lol. What a year ahead.

Another top title gametime wise for me in 2023 was The First Descendant. I want that so bad. My friends and I put so much time into the beta. They are onto something special there. Fun to play, beautiful with great looking characters in 3rd person with great coop gameplay.

1nKcQzU.png

Ewg0k1z.png

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I get reported for being honest and not delusional?

Reported for a legit criticism?

Let's not trash this positive thread but you only have to look at post history and naming titles like failza and starfail is console warring and childish.

Do you even own an xbox?

In fact you do, you own a series s....show us your year in review!

Last edited:
Let's not trash this positive thread but you only have to look at post history and naming titles like failza and starfail is console warring and childish.

Do you even own an xbox?
Yes I do. And I find it funny how fail works so well in the title of the 3 lacking releases this year. Have a sense of humor. Nothing I said about any of those games is inaccurate.
Have higher standards.

Isa

sBOuSQM.jpg

Slow year this year, but not bad...I wonder what game came out in September that made that my biggest month??

I knew it.....shit game!
What's the second game if I may ask?

I've been hankering to redownload Starfield as it was great fun I just was burning myself out on it and didn't want to overdo it. Barely even scratched the surface. I respect everybody else's ability to stick with lengthy games so well.

Bond007

26HRS Total
Total Games 9
Top Game StarField- 9HRS
Ryse Son of Rome 5HRS lol
Goldeneye 5HRS

Thats it- lmao. Can you tell i hated my Series X this year?
Surprised Forza didnt crack anytime. Guess i played it less than i thought.
Top 45% for hours played...

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: Isa

Kings Field

I only have 91 hours and 64 of them are on TCM. Spent most of my time on PS5/Switch this year. Hopefully next year it will pick up.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yes I do. And I find it funny how fail works so well in the title of the 3 lacking releases this year. Have a sense of humor. Nothing I said about any of those games is inaccurate.
Have higher standards

Sometimes it's ok to just ignore a thread instead of feeling the need to 'contribute'.

e82b0316b5600d349fce927c240687beb6e13c46.gif

---

On topic.

DScOvTB.jpg

2OFeM0g.jpg

Last edited:
C'mooon, don't be shy....show us your 2023 wrap up....you don't have to feel ashamed about those hours you put into Peppa pig on gamepass!

....we all did...
I only used gamepass for the 30 day trial for $1, the last month the dollar deal was a thing.
I've hardly played anything on it other than MCC and Fable 2. I never claimed to be someone that played a lot of xbox.
I'm claiming this year's releases were lacking, and I want games I actually want to buy next year for the console I own.

BigLee74

Have higher standards.

Failer_By_Proxy.

My god you’re right! You CAN just slap the word fail in anywhere, and it works, and it makes you funny! 😂

As said above, you could simply walk on by and let folk post their stats without having to read the same old shit that is posted in all the other threads.

Top Bottom