• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Year In Review is now available!

twilo99

Mine too, sorry for the crappy editing. It says my longest played was MW2 but much of that was various friends AFK as we sat in lobbies chatting. MH Rise was another top tier most played too. I should've put more rpgs on there too but I've been procrastinating for the past few years across all of my systems lol. Being multipassplatform kind of eats away at ones time and moolah. I will amend this next year for sure! Oh yes, Visions of Mana, Unicorn Overlord, Persona 3make, Metaphor(dear god wow!), and Infinite Wealth are absolute must plays for me. That's not counting a ton of others across all platforms and more on Xbox lol. What a year ahead.

Another top title gametime wise for me in 2023 was The First Descendant. I want that so bad. My friends and I put so much time into the beta. They are onto something special there. Fun to play, beautiful with great looking characters in 3rd person with great coop gameplay.

1nKcQzU.png

Ewg0k1z.png

You tried 133 games!

Chapeau to you..

Not hard to do with gamepass but still lol

• Strength
Reactions: Isa

splattered

There is a share button when I do mine, it creates a card but it's lacking detail and you can like share it via Facebook Twitter and stuff but I don't see a general link to share onto forums etc?

I'm old dunno how to do that. No worries haha
1. Make an Imgur account.
2. Open Year in Review website.
3. Hit Print Screen Key on keyboard.
4. Use paste command (Ctrl+V) in Paint or GIMP.
5. Select area with selection rectangle tool.
6. Use cut command (Ctrl+X).
7. Open new instance of Paint or Imgur.
8. Use paste command (Ctrl+V).
9. Export the file to easily accessible location.
10. On Imgur select images tab and press upload button.
11. Hit browse and select images to upload.
12. Copy direct image url.
13. Paste image url into NeoGAF insert image prompt.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
1. Make an Imgur account.
2. Open website.
3. Hit Print Screen Key on keyboard.
4. Use paste command (Ctrl+V) in Paint or GIMP.
5. Select area with selection rectangle tool.
6. Use cut command (Ctrl+X).
7. Open new instance of Paint or Imgur.
8. Use paste command (Ctrl+V).
9. Export the file to easily accessible location.
10. On Imgur select images tab and press upload button.
11. Hit browse and select images to download.
12. Copy direct image url.
12. Paste image url in NeoGAF insert image prompt.

You don't even need to make an imgur account or go to taht website.

The +image button under posts will let you upload basic pictures that aren't above 1MB.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
How on the earth are some of you getting in a 100 hours per month? 3 hours a day just on xbox alone? I wish.

And 300 hours on Starfield? Are you even allowed to do that? :messenger_grinning:

• LOL

Bridges

Really surprised at my top 3 and embarrassed to see a clicker there
0iC1n3i.png

JTnd30e.png

fG3163h.jpg

It's not something they track (unfortunately) but I "platinumed" the following games in '23:

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Arcade Paradise
DPS Idle
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Cocoon
Alan Wake 2
Sea of Stars
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

This year I finished 35 games, 30 of which were on Xbox and 12 of those were through Game Pass

Last edited:

AzekZero

Neo Member
UIXfxKh.png

I would've played Cities Skylines II on Game Pass, but I need AMD Fluid Motion Frames to get over 60 FPS in that game. I've tried getting FMF working on Game Pass games but it only works on Starfield for some bizzare reason. (Yes I know about the sponsorship.)

Warhammer 3 I should've quit while I was ahead. I thought the game was fine while playing on Game Pass, but I only learned how deep the rot was after buying the Steam version.

My pet peeve playing with WH3 is ranged units that use gunpowder don't work in sieges and are finicky in field battles. This shit isn't even on the developer's radar.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Shout out to all the other heroes who got into what I'm calling "The Triple 5 club"

Top 5% for hours, gamerscore and achievements.

I think I'm going to try and set up a game free day though. Gotta make room for more interests.

DavidGzz

How are you guys linking these? Haha wanna share mine too

On PC in MS Edge, you just right click the web page, click web capture, capture area, open paint, paste, save as, then click the image link on the bottom of the reply box, choose where you saved it and you're done.

On PC in MS Edge, you just right click the web page, click web capture, capture area, open paint, paste, save as, then click the image link on the bottom of the reply box, choose where you saved it and you're done.
You don't even have to save the screenshot on your PC; I just use snipping tool, then copy/paste the snapped screenshot to imgur, and then link it here on GAF. Takes around 20 - 30 seconds tops.

DavidGzz

You don't even have to save the screenshot on your PC; I just use snipping tool, then copy/paste the snapped screenshot to imgur, and then link it here on GAF. Takes around 20 - 30 seconds tops.

I'd rather save it and delete it instead of adding to my imgur account. Less steps for me and I'll never need the screenshot again. That might be cool for people who want to archive the shots though.

King Dazzar

Shows how my usage has changed for Xbox unfortunately. 260hrs, with Chess Ultra, Far Cry 5 and Shadow Of The Tomb Raider being my biggest games. Hoping it changes to something other than a back compat games console in 2024. PS5 is at 1170hrs in comparison. I loved returning to Far Cry 5 on XSX though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom