• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D: JP livestream on March 28th

L~A

Just announced via Twitter: apparently, there's going to be a special livestream for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on March 28th.

Here's the link: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv214359592

CAhpk3jVEAAvuxD.png:large

From the looks of it, no account is needed.

Several people will be there, including Tetsuya Takahashi and Genki Yokota, as well as John Kaminari.

Time

– Europe: 1PM
– UK: 12PM
– North America (East): 8AM
– North America (West): 5AM
- Japan: 9PM

t1427544000z0.png

They also updated the official website with some stuff for newcomers (including videos).

JulienP1985

Neo Member
Is it a little weird that this video will be boadcast a Saturday ?
Is it because we will have a "global direct" Wednesday ?
Well, time will tell...

L~A

This is going to be a 1h-long (if not more) livestream, so they want as many people to watch it. Don't think there's any need to read too much into the date of this stream.

evanmisha

The Iwata Asks got me pretty hyped for this. Hope to see some fresh insight on the game and not just an extended introduction for newcomers

Gambit

orchestra playing title screen music? Now I gotta watch it!

EDIT: it is so.damn.good. Makes me want to replay it

Is there a way to restart the broadcast or do you have to wait for it to be over. Completely missed the orchestra bit.

The bionis/mechonis model looks a lot bigger than I thought it was.

vareon

We haven't heard all of XCX

Doubt we'll get something in the same style of Xenoblade's title, knowing Sawano. Doesn't mean it's going to be bad, though. And "beautiful" isn't a word I'd use to describe them. But enough derail! It's Xenoblade 3D and will be my first proper experience with the game!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Is there a way to restart the broadcast or do you have to wait for it to be over. Completely missed the orchestra bit.

The bionis/mechonis model looks a lot bigger than I thought it was.

I wouldn't worry there's probably someone somewhere recording this to translate... maybe

Interestingly enough this is happening while Sarah Alainn is live on a jpn radio stream I'm watching right now. She sang the Xenoblade ending theme and they even mentioned it a few times. c:

L~A

Ok, managed to get OpenBroadcast working, gonna record the next song then I'll wait for timeshift to record the other songs.

Top Bottom