• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D: official japanese livestream on Feb. 12

L~A

Now that's surprising... Nintendo's having a pre-release livestream for The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D, on February 12. There'll be Eiji Aonuma (obviously), as well as Ruriko Aoki (voice actress) and someone from Famitsu, playing the game. From the looks of it, it'll be raw gameplay, as in they'll just play the game and show some stuff along the way (no pre-recorded videos of very specific parts).

560411.5b886d.jpg

Link: NicoNico

Time:

Europe: 1PM
UK: 12PM
North America (East): 7AM
North America (West): 4AM
Japan: 9PM

t1423742400z0.png

Volotaire

I feel like they may reveal something that we still don't know of in the game. Whether this is a Boss Rush mode, hero mode or something else.

L~A

I feel like they may reveal something that we still don't know of in the game. Whether this is a Boss Rush mode, hero mode or something else.

I really doubt it, it's a bit too late for that (and the description doesn't mention any special announcement / surprises).

Still not outright impossible, but that'd be very surprising of them to reveal something during that stream.

L~A

Sorry for the double-post, but another livestream for those interested.... This time, a bunch of people are going to try and clear Ocarina of Time 3D! No Aonuma this time around. It starts 1h19 and one day after this post has been posted :)

Link: NicoNico

L~A

Sorry for the triple-post, but it looks like Nintendo's asking fans to share their memories of the game for next week's livestream.

Link.

Top Bottom