• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade coming to the U.S. via Gamestop Exclusive (also avail on Nintendo.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingz

I just picked up my copy for EB. Apparently, the cut off date for the Artbook was the 26th, but for online orders, it was 28th. I preordered mine on the 27th, so I just missed the cutoff. Meh, you can't win all the time. Can't wait to play the game though!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Armed robbers hijacked the shipment. Seriously, shipment delays or whatnot. I've never worked in a Game store before...I don't know the inner workings of when they get them. Thought maybe their shipment might come in later that day.

I called my gamestop, I asked if I will be able to walk in and buy xenoblade...They said "As long as you pre-ordered it"

zroid

Banned
I can't decide which side of the cover I want to keep exposed. The reverse side is undoubtedly pretty but it looks a bit out of place on the shelf.

Extremely surprised that the game made it to Calgary, AB for today. It even came with the artbook, despite the order not saying so and my extreme doubts about EB/Gamestop.ca in general. Think I'll pop it in the wii right now, even.

burgerdog

I dug my order confirmation email out. April's gonna be a looooooong month.

eGqdE.jpg

Holy shit, I guess I'm stopping by GameStop tomorrow and try to snag an unreserved copy.

Gamestop hasn't shipped my copy yet. I guess I won't get it until mid-next week. Oh well, I'm not going to have much free time this weekend anyway. At least I'll be getting the art book.

Got my text from GameStop is ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Only problem is that PAX East is this weekend, so I don't think I'll pick it up until Sunday at the earliest because of the early panels :/ I hope I don't lose my artbook

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Got my text from GameStop is ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Only problem is that PAX East is this weekend, so I don't think I'll pick it up until Sunday at the earliest because of the early panels :/ I hope I don't lose my artbook

GS holds preorders for 48 hours

Friday + saturday.... You'll probaly lose the game

Probably will have to carve out time tomorrow or Sat to go pick it up then :/ I don't think I can get anyone to pick it up for me.

Why the hell does this release on a Friday

Soul Beat

I'm definitely gonna pick this up as soon as they open tomorrow morning. I'm not gonna risk it.

Anyway, about this talk about the 48 hours.

When Arc Rise Fantasia came out I was out of the country for two weeks, but when I came back they still gave me my pre-order. Maybe it depends on who runs that particular store or something.

Thores

I dug my order confirmation email out. April's gonna be a looooooong month.

eGqdE.jpg

Before anyone else panics over this.

I got this mail too, but it's because I preordered the game before they had announced the official release date. At the time I got this mail, the release date was only a noncommittal "April". Could be wrong but I'm guessing it's the same case for beeks.

cametall

Same, WTF

Same here. Actually... when you have the game in your cart to pre order, it says ships 4/6/2012, so I don't know if that means the game doesn't leave until tomorrow or what. My order page says nothing about expected ship date :(

Gamestop texted me telling me that game will available tomorrow!! I'll be there first thing in the morning to receive the artbook and the game!!! The world is right again. :)

ShutEye

I walked into eb games in Toronto and bought it 30 minutes ago. No preorder. They implied they were anticipating getting a second shipment btw.

I just picked up my copy for EB. Apparently, the cut off date for the Artbook was the 26th, but for online orders, it was 28th. I preordered mine on the 27th, so I just missed the cutoff. Meh, you can't win all the time. Can't wait to play the game though!

I didn't even know there was an artbook until yesterday!

Well, that seals it. Nintendo Store for me.

Eusis

Man, I hate how the ESRB wants to throw the ratings on side stuff like that too, but at least they can shove it in the back where no one will notice/care as much.

cametall

Sweet, my game shipped from GameStop.com. No email sent (yet) though, just checked order page.

EDIT: Oh God .. shipped via USPS... this game isn't getting here for a week/week and a half...

Animekatt

I called my Gamestop earlier today to make sure I would receive the art book. The guy said I most definitely will get the book, since I was the first to preorder when it was first announced. He also said that they only got 4 of the books in, and 20 copies of the game. Can't wait!

Az987

all good things
I'm planning to get to Gamestop bright and early tomorrow.

They better have an art book for me or magazine racks will fall.

I'm definitely gonna pick this up as soon as they open tomorrow morning. I'm not gonna risk it.

Anyway, about this talk about the 48 hours.

When Arc Rise Fantasia came out I was out of the country for two weeks, but when I came back they still gave me my pre-order. Maybe it depends on who runs that particular store or something.

I believe they hold it for two days and then they are allowed to sell your copy if they have to.

GS holds preorders for 48 hours

Friday + saturday.... You'll probaly lose the game

Ugh, really? I'm in the same boat - will not be able to make it to GameStop until Tuesday at the earliest. Not only am I 300 miles away, I don't even have a mode of transportation at home at the moment.

Seik

Banned
541177_393029754048814_100000253773284_1408688_424715587_n.jpg

Just got it, coolest Title Screen ever! (Previously it was Armored Core V.)

Good to see some mom and pop shops got copies in.

Just played a solid 5 hours on Dolphin this night, title screen looks beast. It never gets old.

xenotitleplqvm.png

I was glad to see that my save files from the PAL version aren't compatible, it gives me a good reason to do it again without having to delete my old saves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom