• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade definite edition is really good, but

SantaC

It is a shame the resolution is so low. You can definitely see that this game would look wonders at a higher res. The updated graphics do look better than the original, but the terrible IQ is killing it.

On the other hand, the game is still better than its sequels.

It's weird that they needed to drop the rez so low. As far as I can tell there is nothing particularly intensive graphically in this game.

yunkaiza

i have like 240 hours in XC2 so it doesnt bother me too much but what does bother me is FUCKING JOYCON DRIFT

Fbh

I don't know what happened to their tech.
Xenoblade X looked pretty good on the WiiU but despite the Switch being stronger it really seems to struggle running these games despites the visuals not getting that much of an upgrade.

Virex

Banned
Still doesn't distract me from having fun. This is a very low effort thread OP.

Though X still looks better than XBC and XBC 2 and is my favourite of them all. I'm not holding out for a Switch port. Going to look like shit and I doubt the Switch can do that massive fucking open world without Vaseline resolutions

Last edited:

Virex

Banned
I would have buy it but 4k resolution is must for games. Everything else sucks

i3o0XRt.jpg

Top Bottom