• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yahoo: Trump Intends to Essentially Get 100% of the Black Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck.

You beat me to it.

An image that was originally made by a white supremacist neo nazi. When asked about it, he didn't apologize, just said that the information was given to him (or his campaign) by someone "credible".

It's nothing new though. He does this with every group he insults.

"The _____ love me, by the way, and they'll vote for me."

If the Republicans dropped the Southern Strategy they probably could probably siphon a lot of the Black Protestant vote, especially if they campaigned heavily against LGBT issues.

But Trump is going 100% Southern Strategy, so he's likely to do worse than RMoney who had like less than 8% iirc.

danm999

I'm sure the candidate who was still an active birther well into Obama's second term, who congratulated his supporters for roughing up some BLM protestors, who retweets white supremist statistics about black crime, will do very well with "the blacks".

Delusional fuck saying delusional fuck things.

Much like his existence in politics, there's no substance to discern from this statement.

jmdajr

bobby-lashley-donald-trump-495x309.jpg

He did pick Bobby Lashley though! For Wrestlemania!

winjet81

These evangelicals are being bamboozled by Trump.

His only religion is that of capitalism. His only god is the American dollar.

Even if he did want to court the black vote, the second he starts doing so he will being losing his more, ahem, conservative supporters.

“The truth, yeah, I’m trying to coordinate it because I am mindful of the fact that, you know, there are coalitions and I’m talking about now like Hispanic coalitions that … will not support Trump,” Cohen explained. “And that’s OK because the ones that don’t like Trump aren’t even here legally and they can’t vote, so it doesn’t really matter, right? And I understand their point of view. They’re — they do not want to be asked to leave right? And go back where? Go back to their homes? You know they don’t want to. So I understand.”

LOL

Silly Lyn

Neo Member
Calm down guys, this is clearly a typo! The intended title must have been "Trump Intends to Essentially Get 00% of the Black Vote".

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yahoo: Trump Intends to Essentially Get 100% of the Hispanic Vote
Yahoo: Trump Intends to Essentially Get 100% of the Muslim Vote

Yahoo: Bronx-Man Intends to Essentially Get Some Head from Gianna Michaels

According to Cohen, Trump needs to win black voters because other minority groups won’t support him: “The truth, yeah, I’m trying to coordinate it because I am mindful of the fact that, you know, there are coalitions and I’m talking about now like Hispanic coalitions that … will not support Trump,” Cohen explained. “And that’s OK because the ones that don’t like Trump aren’t even here legally and they can’t vote, so it doesn’t really matter, right? And I understand their point of view. They’re — they do not want to be asked to leave right? And go back where? Go back to their homes? You know they don’t want to. So I understand.”
pPqLnwx.gif

LionPride

Banned
He calls us the blacks and expects to get our vote? Then again he did have two black women shuckin' and jivin' for him recently so as KG said, anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom