• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yahoo: Trump Intends to Essentially Get 100% of the Black Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
9137hUq.gif

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Trump's my nigga dont hate.

id give him dap
Trumps swag level is off the charts, that alone will get him the near a majority.

Now I want a Ni**as in Paris with Trump overdub like the Brian Williams Fallon raps. "Said I ball so hard mother fathers want to fine me"

RPGCrazied

Trump just spoke, really didn't want to make yet another Trump thread. Lots of those. But he said next time someone kills a cop for whatever reason gets automatic death penalty he would executive order that.

jmood88

Trump hiring some token minorities to hang out with him and take pictures won't do shit to attract large numbers of black people to his side.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
If hiphop taught me anything it's that black people like Donald Trump.

Rembrandt

Banned
He'll pull some heavily religious black people like Republicans pull se heavily Catholic latinos. He won't get a noticeable amount.

Trump just spoke, really didn't want to make yet another Trump thread. Lots of those. But he said next time someone kills a cop for whatever reason gets automatic death penalty he would executive order that.

He is a fucking pro at pandering to his fanbase.

He might get 10%, on a good day:

Stacey Dash
Don Lemon
Raven-Symone
Those Two Dancing Ladies at his rally
The Fox News Kool-Aid Lady
Omarosa
Herman Cain (and any black Pokemon)
GOPBlackChick (from Twitter)
Ben Carson
That guy who did the Ben Carson rap song
Allen West
Alan Keyes
Mia Love
Pastor "Semen Latte" Manning
Pastor Darrell Scott from the 100 black pastors meeting
and many more...

But not my black ass. Fuck Trump.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
He might get 10%, on a good day:

Stacey Dash
Don Lemon
Raven-Symone
Those Two Dancing Ladies at his rally
The Fox News Kool-Aid Lady
Omarosa
Herman Cain (and any black Pokemon)
GOPBlackChick (from Twitter)
Ben Carson
That guy who did the Ben Carson rap song
Allen West
Alan Keyes
Mia Love
Pastor "Semen Latte" Manning
Pastor Darrell Scott from the 100 black pastors meeting
and many more...

But not my black ass. Fuck Trump.

Bill Cosby if he's not in prison.

Videoneon

While I'm sure that Trump's doomed vanity project, aka running for presidency, is a colossal riot in his eyes (and tbh I find some of his nonsense funny on occasion) it mobilizes a lot of jackoffs so I wish he'd shut up

While I'm sure that Trump's doomed vanity project, aka running for presidency, is a colossal riot in his eyes (and tbh I find some of his nonsense funny on occasion) it mobilizes a lot of jackoffs so I wish he'd shut up

Yeah, but how sweet are their tears going to be when he doesn't win? The couple of supporters I personally know absolutely refuse to believe there's a chance he could lose. They are the type of people who don't get that just because they like him doesn't mean he'll win. You'd think after the black muslim won twice they would have stopped with that kind of completely biased logic, but nope.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
It is true the black vote is important to a Democrat presidential win...but no way will Trump put a crack in that.

If everything stayed the same from 2012 except Republicans got 93% of the black vote instead, they would win the election handily:

EDIT: Damn, got beat on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom