• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YAKUZA 5 LOCALIZED FOR PS3

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Please don't butcher it like Yakuza 3!

Please don't cheap out on the localization like Yakuza 4!

That said I'll lovingly take the latter over the former if it comes down to it!

Arzehn

YESSSSS.
Can't believe it, this gives me hope for Yakuza Zero as well.

Doesn't even matter what they show now, PSX was a success for me.

Caj814

rDMonNz.gif

DJIzana

I have played/seen everything the Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza) franchise has to offer. Yakuza 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Shinshou, Shinshou 2, Kenzan, Ishin, seen the movie, seen both drama's.... I am extremely happy I can play this in English now. FINALLY. GIVES HOPE FOR YAKUZA 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coxy

This is so awesome, I'm incredibly happy about this. I was feeling incredibly cynical about them saying they were listening to fans too

Guess I'm buying a PS4 and another 300+ games

IrishNinja

tumblr_mlbqgqkI9r1r94938o1_500.gif

POST IF YOU'RE OK IRISHNINJA

SOMEONE CHECK ON MY DUDE

hahaha m'man i literally had a friend/local gaffer call me and i think he might've been beating off, that's how we livin

IRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!
IT
IS
DONE!

I BELIEVED!
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING!

YOU!
ALL OF YOU WHO DENIED IT!
YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS GAME DAY 1!
You deserve it day 2~

Irish, bro, I looked for the best booze, and I saved it FOR THIS DAY, come join me man, we deserve it.
3741491-0239760851-35549.jpg

*MAXIMUM BROFIST* kampaiiii

Please don't butcher it like Yakuza 3!

Please don't cheap out on the localization like Yakuza 4!

That said I'll lovingly take the latter over the former if it comes down to it!

wait, where was 4's localization cheapened out on? i recall it being pretty good, by uh, let's say Suikoden 2 standards

Yo Irishninja where you at???!!! We did it Kodai, we did it!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
lookit that avatar my dude, you were totally ready too haha

SykoTech

Insiders redeemed?

Can't remember if it was Verendus or thuway (or both), but somebody was going on about it definitely happening.

I don't care that it's going to be digital only, we are getting it for god's sake. Don't let that be a deterrent.

Tizoc beat me to it *lol*

Tizoc

I don't care if it is digital only, I always said to myself, if it was Digital only that it will deserve the space it takes on my PS3.
Now the waiting game begins.

hahaha m'man i literally had a friend/local gaffer call me and i think he might've been beating off, that's how we livin

*MAXIMUM BROFIST* kampaiiii

wait, where was 4's localization cheapened out on? i recall it being pretty good, by uh, let's say Suikoden 2 standards

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
lookit that avatar my dude, you were totally ready too haha

I hope it's not PSN exclusive. Either way, day uno. Feels like I've been waiting forever to play this.

It had really better not be digital only. I refuse to buy DD games on consoles, especially anything over $15.

I'll buy it anyway, but I'll still be angry about it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I need to get into this series... really happy for the fans that this is finally gonna be localized.

lum0s

Banned
Glad they could be bothered to finally continue to offer us localization of one of the few decent IPs they still have left. Just take Sonic off life support and give us more of this kind of stuff.

Top Bottom