• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

KillJade

Banned
Teknoman said:
Im in, is GAF going for one side for beta?

EDIT: Headsets plz.

Should be a prerequisite. If you don't have a headset plugged in, game won't let you play. Make it happen Zipper.

Cruzader

Banned
If you downloading now and get around 48%+, expect server errors and restarting the console.

Sucks, why cant Sony ever get one smooth beta going?

Cruzader said:
If you downloading now and get around 48%+, expect server errors and restarting the console.

Sucks, why cant Sony ever get one smooth beta going?

restarting console? i just quit the "game" and go back in.

wait, this is happening now? fuck. I never get into these things.

Is there a site you needed to be signed up with? I never got into the Killzone 2 beta either.

elemnopee

Neo Member
You can only play between 10:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. and 5:00 - 8:00 P.M. PDT? What about people that live and the West Coast and work?

kassatsu

Banned
Cruzader said:
Holy shit. Every time I go back after an error, I get it again. At this pace, it wont get past 52%

It's a race to the finish now. I went to 54%. then back to 20. then 19. :lol after each restart.

DoomGyver

TheFatOne said:
I can't even download it now. It just gets stuck when the guys appear on screen.
give it a second. I couldn't do shit (PS button or anything) and then it just kicked in.

download is slow as flunkie though.

Teknoman

KillJade said:
Should be a prerequisite. If you don't have a headset plugged in, game won't let you play. Make it happen Zipper.

Kinda stopped me from playing Killzone 2 for awhile...lack of comm.

depward

I'm in... but going to us.playstation.com doesn't show a beta button. Also, clicking on the link provided for the forums gives me an "insufficient privileges" error :lol

Geoff9920

Hmm... the 2 gig patch was downloading fine, but now I keep getting an error. I guess the download servers must be getting hammered at the moment. Ah well, might as well download this later.

Razorskin

----- ------
depward said:
I'm in... but going to us.playstation.com doesn't show a beta button. Also, clicking on the link provided for the forums gives me an "insufficient privileges" error :lol

Log out then log back in.

jaydogg691 said:
Is anyone actually playing? I just got home, got my invite, and am downloading. Is there a NDA to this?

Yes there's a NDA.

-x.Red.x-

depward said:
log out and log back in

DeadGzuz

Banned
Downloading now, the play time is very limited. I think they are going to actively monitor and play in the games during work hours.

Crap!

I got it, but my internet is down for some reason. I'm at my neighbor's house so I can pay my bills tonight :/
Well, I'll grab it as soon as my connection comes back. Who knows why Sopny loves me for Beta tests, but thank God they do.

Top Bottom