• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
or5eet.jpg

I guess 7 psn accounts isn't enough :(

Cruzader

Banned
guys im gonna send Friend Request to a few of you tonight, please add me if you have space!

Update: 27% = ~570MB downloaded.

agaru

Cruzader

Banned
netguy503 said:
what...he asked after me. We need a BETA code waiting list guys. So it can go in a oredr of people looking.

ATM, its a "Private" beta. Its not a public one yet. Well I guess someone could give out theirs but sharing might be a little risky.

Mikey Jr.

This 2gb download could be the slowest thing I have ever experienced in my life. It is in all likelihood going to take like 4 hours.

netguy503

Cruzader said:
ATM, its a "Private" beta. Its not a public one yet. Well I guess someone could give out theirs but sharing might be a little risky.

Thats why its a beta CODE waiting list. It's from the same guys as Socom. Socom has a 24 hr lock out I bet this one has one too.

VegaShinra

netguy503 said:
what...he asked after me. We need a BETA code waiting list guys. So it can go in a oredr of people looking.
When has it ever worked that way? Usually people start contest to give the codes away.

Lebron

WOooooT!

I didn't get in. I'm not surprised though, they never send me invites. Outside of that shitty Home invite that they sent to everybody when it was fixing to release to the public. Oh wellz :lol

Well my Ps3 is set to turn off in 5 hours with power saver mode...hope that 2GB download doesn't take longer than that...time to leave it for the night.

JardeL

I'm going to bed right now , and when I wake up I better see a beta code in my INBOX !

Otherwise I'll unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish!
angry.gif

Result of 370+ hours KZ2 online :D

Nightz

Cruzader said:
yup, just quit and go back. It then starts where it crashed.

Edit: WTF 2nd error as I type this!!!
Yeah I've had 5 already. My PS3 had to hard reset 3 of those times. I get scared whenever I hear those 3 beeps.

xinoart

Banned
Ok maybe I'm a complete tool, but where exactly can you sign up to be in the beta? I haven't found any such link on the MAG website or even in their forums.

Intruder_qc

Neo Member
I am in too :D

But damn cant download it now, my in-laws are watching some chinese series on our HDTV :-(. Ill have to do it tomorow morning before go to work or when they will be sleeping.

I am looking forward to play as a Sver.

PSN : Intruder_qc

USC-fan

Banned
netguy503 said:
Thats why its a beta CODE waiting list. It's from the same guys as Socom. Socom has a 24 hr lock out I bet this one has one too.
this also has that same lock out. it been confirm.

So if you got a code and dont plan to play...give it to someone that will use it.

xinoart said:
Ok maybe I'm a complete tool, but where exactly can you sign up to be in the beta? I haven't found any such link on the MAG website or even in their forums.
you are ask to be in the beta through email. You dont "sign up"

Fixed1979

xinoart said:
It was an invite only signup.

TheFatOne

xinoart said:

They sent some emails out to random people. If you were lucky you got the email. That is the only way to get in at the moment.

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PSN is down tomorrow :(

Ploid 3.0

I'm not in, I hope you guys enjoy it, and I hope it's an amazing game. Make sure the stealth classes/roles aren't nerfed.

Razorskin

----- ------
In one hour I'm 14% done in the big patch.

Probably not playing tonight but tomorrow for sure but the rest of the week I should be busy so there's always the weekend/next week.

Top Bottom