• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are invited to register for the MAG Beta

I'm in.

Add me on PSN - djblackice

Hope to play with some Gaffers.

Also check the hours of operation for the beta, a little odd, but cool nonetheless.

Arnie

If any GAFfer gets the email but doesn't wish to play it due to other responsibilities I would lovingly appreciate a code.

Please.

d0g_bear

For "why you want to be in the MAG beta", I just copied and pasted Barack Obama's "Race Speech". You know - "There was a creed..." etc.

And I got in! lol

I'm pretty sure they just have a script that counts words and assume that the wordiest people will give the most feedback.

Shurs

Bah. No invite. I've been fortunate to get into most Sony betas. Hopefully I get a code somewhere down the line.

Congratulations to all who got in!

kuYuri

Shurs said:
Bah. No invite. I've been fortunate to get into most Sony betas. Hopefully I get a code somewhere down the line.

Congratulations to all who got in!

They said it happens in waves, I'm sure you'll get in eventually.

Arnie

Das-J said:
There's a new client that's just a TAD larger that you'll need to pull down after that. :D

See you all in there!
Das-J, can you not personally sort out any codes for people who have been vocal about the game on GAF? I have been optimistic about this title for a while and made a habit to praise it for what I thought was an impressive E3 showing. It's a shame I didn't get an email though. People like J-Rez have been eagerly anticipating the game also despite not seeming to get a chance to participate in the Beta.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Fixed1979 said:
Trying to decipher the NDA...

EDIT: wow, after the 33MB insta-patch, there's a 2055.51MB download. Sandwich time.
What??! Nooooo!

Ah hell, there's no way I can play this tonight probably. Gah. :(

Fixed1979 said:
Trying to decipher the NDA...

EDIT: wow, after the 33MB insta-patch, there's a 2055.51MB download. Sandwich time.

I heard you like downloads, so i put a download in your download, so you can download while you download.

Fixed1979

djblackice said:
Also check the hours of operation for the beta, a little odd, but cool nonetheless.

seth said:
The limited play times are to make sure we have people playing together, all at the same time. With a 256 player game, we need everyone on at the same time during the intial phases of the Beta.

I will look at putting up a poll to see what days and times work best for the MAG Public Beta users later this week.

Top Bottom