• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you ever wonder what the bottom of an avatar's shoe looks like?

Xenon

drakesfortune said:
:lol :lol

In tears. The hand...the hand slapping his face!

seriously, I need a tissue.

Jarosh your remix is LEGENDARY!

But this would not have been possible if they hadn't ripped the presenter straight out of Napoleon Dynamite. Kudos MS for putting him up there.

Cedstick

This thread is gold. I have to disagree on an earlier post, though -- the disgrace of this E3 so far is the apathetic and even impatient presentation of EA's Need for Speed: Shift. Great stage presence, asshole :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df4K0_F1so4

1:40 is like, "man, just tell them to find a different guy next time."

jarosh

haha, jeff gerstmann posted it on giantbomb:

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/well-that-didnt-take-long/1365/

thanks for all the nice words btw
kiss.gif

Tom_Cody

This was new to me last night while watching the conference off my DVR after work. GAF does not disappoint.

Good work Jarosh.

I can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store.

:lol

Six Axis 06' -> Ravi Drums 08' -> Bottom of my show 09'

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Gilgamesh said:
Who the fuck was this Kudo Tsunoda guy anyway? He dressed like fucking Ali G and had a Japanese name, but was white.

used to work at ea promoting fight night. moved over to microsoft. he's always been sort of flamboyant

Even though this is kinda funny... it's still sad most Wii owners are practically jerking off to this stuff. There's a new similar tech that could in theory go way beyond what the Wii-mote could ever do, so they're clinching to every mistake they can find, ignoring all the well implemented stuff. Also, the devs have only had this tech for a couple of months (not before December), give them some time. Most Wii games in the first year weren't even able to use the motion controls well.

Sharp

Mr. Durden said:
Even though this is kinda funny... it's still sad most Wii owners are practically jerking off to this stuff. There's a new similar tech that could in theory go way beyond what the Wii-mote could ever do, so they're clinching to every mistake they can find, ignoring all the well implemented stuff. Also, the devs have only had this tech for a couple of months (not before December), give them some time. Most Wii games in the first year weren't even able to use the motion controls well.
Wait, this is thread is about Wii owners jerking off to shit? And here I thought it was just another hilarious moment captured beautifully for the ages by jarosh... the lessons I learn each day.

Sharp said:
Wait, this is thread is about Wii owners jerking off to shit? And here I thought it was just another hilarious moment captured beautifully for the ages by jarosh... the lessons I learn each day.
Everything is console warz, dude.

andthebeatgoeson

Mr. Durden said:
How in the world did you make this into fanboy wars? Did EAD ninja post this? You said it yourself, it's funny. See what you wanna see.

60_gig_PS3 said:
hahaha that was sick.
Shut up fanboy. We have our eye on your. And it makes you look constipated when you walk.

Only 360 fans can laugh at this.

Sharp said:
For you maybe this is. But have you actually read this thread and the kind of responses it gets? Didn't think so.

I could sum them up you konw, but I hate pointing fingers.

Kogepan

Mr. Durden said:
For you maybe this is. But have you actually read this thread and the kind of responses it gets? Didn't think so.

dude...lighten up...:lol :lol

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I need this as an mp3. Stat! Downloadable movie would be nice too. Hilarious.

Haunted

Mr. Durden said:
:lol what the fuck is wrong with you?

Quixzlizx

Mr. Durden said:

BAM!

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Mr. Durden said:

You ever wonder what a butthurt fanboy looks like?

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Cedstick said:
This thread is gold. I have to disagree on an earlier post, though -- the disgrace of this E3 so far is the apathetic and even impatient presentation of EA's Need for Speed: Shift. Great stage presence, asshole :lol

I don't know if he was an asshole or just EXTREMELY nervous. My wife punched a boy in the face when she was five because she didn't want to meet him. He pushed the subject, and she decked him. My wife was the shyest, nicest little girl in the world, but putting her into that stressful situation turned her nuts. So you just never know. But yeah, the Shift presentation was the worst of show for sure.

Twig

Banned
Mr. Durden said:
o geez

xfactor

Banned
Mr. Durden said:

WTF? I own a 360 (and Wii) and I find this funny too. Why are you so insecure and quick to blame Wii owners for everything?

Dont turn this into a fanboy war shit.

Top Bottom