• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You will be able to use PS3 sticks on PS4 for Ultra Street Fighter 4

This pretty much guarantees a purchase from me. Without this I probably wouldn't bother picking it up. The Qanba Q4 I have is a great stick...& not cheap...so there's no chance I'd purchase another expensive fight stick for PS4 any time soon. I'm guessing I'm not alone.

Houndi101

Might be a dumb question but have to ask it before purchasing the game
The PS3 Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Round 2 Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition counts as licensed stick right and should work right?

TEK-NAM

Neo Member
My Sega Saturn USB Controller works on SF4 ULTRA PS4

Its the Official SLS SEGA Saturn USB Controller (Black Version with SEGA Logo). Don't believe you can buy them NEW anymore.

But there are replica ones on eBay quite cheap. (Also there are some "White Official SEGA Play" ones on sale on the internet (ebay, etc)

The SEGA pad lacks the extra buttons needed to access PS4 features (only has a START button) So the PS4 controller still has to be connected to access menu features. I had it connected wirelessly (didn't try wired connection)

Also by default only 2 buttons were working. Buttons have to be manually configured in the settings of game. Only SIX Face buttons can be changed (NOT the L/R Bumper buttons).

But after that the pad works great. Much better than the standard PS4 controller.

cireza

My Sega Saturn USB Controller works on SF4 ULTRA PS4

Its the Official SLS SEGA Saturn USB Controller (Black Version with SEGA Logo). Don't believe you can buy them NEW anymore.

But there are replica ones on eBay quite cheap. (Also there are some "White Official SEGA Play" ones on sale on the internet (ebay, etc)

The SEGA pad lacks the extra buttons needed to access PS4 features (only has a START button) So the PS4 controller still has to be connected to access menu features. I had it connected wirelessly (didn't try wired connection)

Also by default only 2 buttons were working. Buttons have to be manually configured in the settings of game. Only SIX Face buttons can be changed (NOT the L/R Bumper buttons).

But after that the pad works great. Much better than the standard PS4 controller.
Sorry for upping this topic but I simply wanted to thank you for this information. I hope that it will be the same for SFV.

Top Bottom