• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

young girl sings into the meat bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazele

Banned
Cant listen since I'm at work, but isn't that the same guy that's in the Friday song? So this is the new attempt at that I guess?

Edit: Beaten

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
whats with these youtube videos like this one, friday, the one about hot people having problems like everyone else...

SteveWD40

7Er3b.gif

Makes Friday look like Gimme Shelter.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Why would you say 'male' in the title and 'white girl' as well? Why describe one and not the other?

uh... the title doesn't say "white" at all. you have some explaining to do. lol

EDIT: even before the title changed, it just said "preteen girls" not white girls...

bbdude

I have a feeling these kinds of videos are just intentionally being awful now to try to reach the "success" level of the smash hit Friday

edit: same guy, nvm

edit 2: singing into a turkey leg, wat

edit 3: random middle-aged dude hanging out with kids with no other adults around, just saying

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I knew this would be another music video and I'm amused that the black guy is back ahaha

crpav

She's underage yet she makes and hosts family holiday meals with other underage kids? Where's the parents and grown ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom