• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

young girl sings into the meat bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
anmfps.gif

ray_j_gif.gif

soepje

Maybe Neogaf should hire him. Make an awesome song about playing games, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening. And something about playing games in the weekends too.

charsace

I might be one of the few that doesn't hate these full out. The videos and songs are funny and the Patrice guy who makes them purposely does everything in them for the lols. While making money. I wouldn't mind doing that.

DJMicLuv

"I got ribs"
*Cue black dude in a chicken suit (it's not a fuckin turkey) eating ribs with enthusiasm*

Yeh, like it's something to boast about. I got ribs, we ALL got ribs otherwise we'd be dead. I wonder if that's the sort of scenario that turns the sort of a man who wears a turkey suit (it IS a fucking turkey) into a murderer. Let's hope not.

So new years is in January, 4th of July was in....July, and now is thanksgiving. I so can´t wait for the season song. Today is Autumn, January is winter etc....

border

I like the part where everyone is gathered around the table about to start praying, and then the girl starts rapping.

Can't believe they ripped off Friday, where they have the singer tediously name every unrelated event that came before the special day -- first it was Christmas....then New Years....then Easter.....then 4th of July....now Thanksgiving!

uIDvd.jpg

Oh oh oh. Oh oh oh. Oh yeah.
Oh oh oh. Oh oh oh. Alright. Come on.

I’m wide awake. And I should take. A step and say thank you, thank you.
The things you’ve done. And what you did. Oh yeah. Oh, yeah.

December was Christmas. January was New Year. April was Easter. And the 4th of July, but November’s Thanksgiving.

Oh oh oh it’s Thanksgiving. We we we are gonna have a good time.
With a turkey, eh mash potatoes eh, and we we we are gonna have a good time.

School is out, I can shout, thank you, thank you.
No matter how you do, no matter what you say, this is my favorite.

December was Christmas. January was New Year. April was Easter. And the 4th of July, but now it’s Thanksgiving.

With a turkey, eh mash potatoes eh
It’s Thanksgiving
It’s Thanksgiving

Yo. It’s Thanksgiving giving and I’m trying to be forgiving.
Nothing is forbidden. You know what I gotta have.
I gotta give thanks to you, and you, and you.
Gotta be grateful, can’t be hateful.
Mash potatoes on my on my table.
I got ribs smelling up my neighbor’s cribs.
Can’t deny
Havin’ good times
We’d be laughing till we cry

It’s Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thankgiving
Give em Thanksgiving

With a turkey, eh mash potatoes eh
It’s Thankgiving
It’s Thankgiving

Haha, wow

youtube comment said:
I also wonder if he know how much of a pedophile he looks in this video.

Edit: Black producer guy is a master troll. Gets payed handsomely by parents to make an embarrassing music video for their daughers. Just look at his grin.

Slow mo cooking
Innuendos
Terribly done fireworks clipped in behind the house
Spinning hand cam
Older Creepy Dude really into hanging out with young girls
Slow mo of that bad ass V6 Mustang being put in Park

Ya that is one bad ass video if you ask me.

What baffles me is how some parents saw "Friday" and said "yeah, I want that for my daughter too!"
So retarded

On a sidenote, producer guy somehow seems like a genuinely nice person. Not sure why, but I kinda like him.

What baffles me is how some parents saw "Friday" and said "yeah, I want that for my daughter too!"
So retarded

On a sidenote, producer guy somehow seems like a genuinely nice person. Not sure why, but I kinda like him.

Didn't Rebecca make a decent amount of money off of Friday? Although she ended up donating that to Japan and her school. This already seems pretty popular as well. Someone made a thread for it yesterday and it had 3m views and now it's up to 6m.

meijiko

We need more gifs in this thread. The responses were just hilarious!

While I'm inclined to agree, I think we have most of the key points covered. It doesn't help that the video uses the same shots over and over. Needs more turkey chicken dancing.

wtf is with the lyrics "can't be hateful, gotta be grateful. gotta be grateful, can't be hateful"

and i thought Rebecca Black was bad.....no wait...she still is.....but damn at least Black will be cute in a few years.....this chick.....not likely

wat, she's clearly hotter than RB.

this black guy is my idol. hangs out with hot girls, gets paid for it.

Rebecca black is sexier in 4 years than this girl.

And the black producer is either the new Michael jackson who's naive about hanging out with pre-teens or a real sicko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom