• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

young girl sings into the meat bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
xAraz.gif

Shut it down folks, we have a winner.

Flo_Evans

I know when I sit around the table with my family, I give thanks for 4/4 beats and autotune. and random overly happy black dudes!

Patrice Wilson is a fucking genius.

He's getting stupid upper-middle-class parents to spend thousands of dollars on their spoiled, untalented daughters.

More power to him.

Flo_Evans

Haha - apparently someone at my office knows this person. Or her family at least. Not sure what to do with that information.

McLovin

It's like they are trying to make another Friday. This song sucks, but not in a good way like Friday. And that girl has too much makeup on.... Looks like a clown:/

"On November 7, 2012, he released another song similar to "Friday" called "It's Thanksgiving", performed by Nicole Westbrook. In the video, Wilson also appears hanging out with pre-teen children."

lol I love that Wikipedia "passive bashing" for lack of a better term.

DJMicLuv

1 - It's not thanksgiving
2 - Didn't rhyme hateful with plate full? (Mash potato? I got a plate full!)
3 - Turkey suit not a rental. Rapperman just get's off on that sort of sordid bullshit.

iammeiam

So if the meat bone wasn't gross enough, she spends an awful lot of time on her bed singing about being thankful and having a good time.

Then invites her older gentleman friend over.

This is way dirtier than Friday.

dejay

Banned
So if the meat bone wasn't gross enough, she spends an awful lot of time on her bed singing about being thankful and having a good time.

Then invites her older gentleman friend over.

This is way dirtier than Friday.

Pretty sure the guy's a stripper the girls rang up and hired. They're so rambunctious at that age.

Orayn

This crystallizes the notion that these are the music video equivalent of terribly written books from vanity publishing services. Haven't decided which is worse yet.

SGRemy

wtf is with the lyrics "can't be hateful, gotta be grateful. gotta be grateful, can't be hateful"

and i thought Rebecca Black was bad.....no wait...she still is.....but damn at least Black will be cute in a few years.....this chick.....not likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom