• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite Youtube gamers?

diffusionx

Gold Member
I like Gmanlives because he's a boomer like me who likes the games I like for the same reasons I do.

There are other people I watch because they go over old games and it's interesting to see about games I haven't played or maybe even thought about for years. I didn't know how much I wanted a Midnight Club retrospective until I stumbled on it last week, for example.

DonJorginho

Banned
I really miss CGR Undertow.

Agree with you on Dreamcast Guy. Can’t stand the guy and his opinions.

Just his voice makes me so depressed with how every sentence ends on the same tone, he also has such terrible opinions, and we all know about his "sources" debacle.

Zimmy68

My absolute favorite, and I'm not sure if he has been mentioned, is Major Slack.
He prides himself on not doing "blind walkthroughs" (think RadBrad).
He play tests everything and tells you the best, most efficient way to play the game.
He is a little too SkyRim happy but some of his walkthroughs have made the games so much more fun to me (Prey, all Borderlands, Bioshock, SkyRim, Fallout, etc)
Special mention to patologTV who has great 100% type walkthroughs but no commentary (which I miss).

For sheer humor, you can't go wrong with Tyrannicon.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Some of my favorites:

Angry Joe - the hilarious reviews and rants
ACG - for reviews and podcasts
RussianBadger - info comedy style videos, although I preferred him when he did BF stuff
Iron Pineapple - Dark Souls funny videos
crowbcat - compilation style of events that happen, usually major fails of gaming
TheGamer2323 - top tier commentary and reactions

There's more I missed, but I just scrolled through my subbed list really quick.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Not sure if I mentioned Aulddragon. He does a lot of rpgs and old school D&D too such as the Gold Box games.

Probably mentioned him already but worth repeating even if I did would be Sinatar. Most titles he plays are old school and he's not annoying to listen to so like many influencers.

SoloTheAshenKnight does a lot of cool jrpg stuff. I think he's a mutual of mine on Twitter.

This is an old classic account. Name speaks for itself.

Top Bottom