• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your MK costume rankings.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Anybody a fan of Oldman-Zero?

Sub_Zero_Traje_alter.jpg
I find him better than the weird middle aged look he has going on in MK3 and, to a lesser extent, MKX in his Kuai Ling alt. I'm not trying to be racist, but he doesn't look like a guy who'd be named Kuai Ling. He looks like a typical middle aged American white guy, and like he should be working construction, not being a ninja. Here, he actually looks like a ninja. The ponytail sells it. That said, completely masked Subs will always be superior.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I find him better than the weird middle aged look he has going on in MK3 and, to a lesser extent, MKX in his Kuai Ling alt. I'm not trying to be racist, but he doesn't look like a guy who'd be named Kuai Ling. He looks like a typical middle aged American white guy, and like he should be working construction, not being a ninja. Here, he actually looks like a ninja. The ponytail sells it. That said, completely masked Subs will always be superior.

I thought that too, but according to his backstory his mother was American, and their father was from Outworld. They just grew up in China or something like that.

dcx4610

I don't know who has suffered more over the years, Reptile or Raiden. I prefer Reptile as human that just happened to mimick other ninjas.

With Raiden, I like him as the psychotic rice farmer/deiti from MK1. Making him a hero and God of Earth Realm just killed the character to me.

Raiden:
mkraiden4.gif

NOT Raiden:
raiden_mk9_by_tipsyolaama-d3kjons.jpg

Top Bottom