• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your most wanted OG Xbox & 360 games which have yet to be made BC for One/XSX?

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
PA.32322.012.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If they made XBLIG games be BC it would be awesome. Lots of good $1 games I bought I'd put up against any $10-15 XBLA game at the time.

bender

What time is it?
If they made XBLIG games be BC it would be awesome. Lots of good $1 games I bought I'd put up against any $10-15 XBLA game at the time.

Oddly enough I was scrolling through the "coming soon" section on Switch a few days back and I saw a golf game which looked oddly familiar. It's called Tee Time Golf and is made by Bakers Crest Studio. I put so many hours into Avatar Golf with friends. It had a course creator and online. It was a little rough around the edges but it was only like 400 MS Points. I was super happy to see they have continued to make games.

Havoc2049

Need to add one to my list.

Auto Modellista

You can't even buy a used copy of that game on ebay, no matter the price. A couple of used copies from Amazon sellers are available, though. For $180.
I always prefer physical to digital. But I'll make an exception in this case.
I'm an Xbox collector and the price of Auto Modelista has really skyrocketed. It used to be dirt cheap until very recently.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Oddly enough I was scrolling through the "coming soon" section on Switch a few days back and I saw a golf game which looked oddly familiar. It's called Tee Time Golf and is made by Bakers Crest Studio. I put so many hours into Avatar Golf with friends. It had a course creator and online. It was a little rough around the edges but it was only like 400 MS Points. I was super happy to see they have continued to make games.
Radian Games released a game on modern consoles a few years ago. One of their twin stick shooters. Really good twin stickers on XBLIG which were all $1. Too bad I think it's their only recent game on consoles. They used to launch tons of them on old gen. Now they focus on mobile.

wtf did I just read here... I think I had a stroke...
I'm sorry for your health problems. What's the problem with what I said? Xbox Counter-Strike gave you incredible control over your turning speed, something no other game has duplicated. There was a really dedicated community in that game.

Esppiral

This is a reminder to all of you that want more original Xbox games since no more will be added to the program:

CXBX-Reloaded and Xemu exist.

Banned
I'm sorry for your health problems. What's the problem with what I said? Xbox Counter-Strike gave you incredible control over your turning speed, something no other game has duplicated. There was a really dedicated community in that game.

I played CSGO on 360 and I remember not playing it much due to the bad controls...

I'll actually try it again later, just to see if my memory of it is accurate...

Arcane0ne

Rallysport Challenge 2,Jet Set Radio Future,Out run 2-Coast to coast,Pgr 3 and 4,Eternal Sonata,Sonic 06,Soul Calibur 4...

intbal

BG1 was re-released last year. BG2 will be re-released this week.

Those are remakes. Not the same experience as the original game with BC enhancements.
Furthermore, why would I want to buy two new games when I already own the originals for Xbox?
That defeats the purpose of backwards compatibility.

bender

What time is it?
Those are remakes. Not the same experience as the original game with BC enhancements.
Furthermore, why would I want to buy two new games when I already own the originals for Xbox?
That defeats the purpose of backwards compatibility.

Since the Xbox BC program is dead and the fact that they are re-releasing them on new platforms, the likelihood of BC for them is nil. They are also remasters, not remakes. It's also much less expensive to buy these on modern platform (PC, Playstation, Switch, Xbox) then to hunt down used copies for those of us who didn't hang onto the originals. That's why.

Last edited:
Top Bottom