• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube links blocked on MSN Messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3wThr33

Banned
COMPETITION IS GOOD FOR THE MARKET.

On that note, I'm considering disabling my ICQ account. It's how I met my current GF, but it's nothing but spam nowadays.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Gowans007 said:
No chance Messenger is going anywhere in the UK everyone uses it

You guys are the only reason I have it.

And fuck no you shouldn't be able to change your name. I don't want to be playing GTA IV and see Mmarsu's latest complaint about the women in his life :lol

M3wThr33 said:

On that note, I'm considering disabling my ICQ account. It's how I met my current GF, but it's nothing but spam nowadays.
I haven't used ICQ since 2000, and I still somehow remember my ICQ number - 98912510 if anyone wants to chat ;).

painey

I think its funny that despite it originally being MSN messenger, and now being Windows Live Messenger, everyone refers to it just as MSN. Why companies turn their back on widely adopted names i'll never know.

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
M3wThr33 said:

Disable show me online on the web and the spam will stop.

Dot50Cal

Banned
AIM and MSN fanboys are almost as bad as console ones. I use both MSN and AIM. As for people renaming their names on MSN, whoever does that is childish and stupid. You can take that option away from them by naming them whatever you like. I do like how it plugs into itunes and such and can display what you are playing, and the drawing feature is always nice. Instantly turning a window into a multiple contact chat is very good as well.

For AIM the best thing is has going is direct connection, since MSN's send feature tends to have issues with certain file extensions and countries. I mostly use AIM for a few contacts that are still on it, but the majority of my time is spent on MSN talking to my European friends and the few USA ones I've converted.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
TemplaerDude said:
no it doesn't. aim is a huge piece of shit. only americans are dumb enough to use it.

I sometimes wonder why these sort of posts are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom