• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live at E3: Two Days in 4K, Starts Sunday June 11

vpance

4K streaming working thru the Samsung web browser but not anywhere else app-wise, Pro or TV. Weird but whatever.

Ivan

I know it´s Youtube bringing on youtubers but it might be the most annoying persons to bring on with all that pretend hype and shouting (same as in their own videos).

I am getting old I know.....

You're just a normal guy, it has nothing to do with getting old....

ViciousDS

Banned
Hahahaha

Geoff on that no mans sky 2 tweet

I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole either after all the crap that was the first one

Tristax

Neo Member
Well I'll be. Wouldn't go 4k on Samsung TV app or Xbox S app but you all are correct. Fired up PS Pro and its rock solid 4k.

I'd love to know why. App is same across all three.

Well I'll be. Wouldn't go 4k on Samsung TV app or Xbox S app but you all are correct. Fired up PS Pro and its rock solid 4k.

I'd love to know why. App is same across all three.

I'm on a ks8000 and I can confirm that the tv youtube app looks much better than the ps4 pro youtube app.

No webbrowser needed, that's ridiculous.

Just tested all options here.

Tristax

Neo Member
I'm on a ks8000 and I can confirm that the tv youtube app looks much better than the ps4 pro youtube app.

No webbrowser needed, that's ridiculous.

Just tested all options here.

Did you go to "stats for nerds" under options on the actual stream to see if it's really running in 4k on TV app?

TV info button will say 4k cause it's being upscaled.

Did you go to "stats for nerds" under options on the actual stream to see if it's really running in 4k on TV app?

TV info button will say 4k cause it's being upscaled.

Your right I'm an idiot, *fires up the pro again*

The sony confere is @60 and gamerslice is @30

Top Bottom