• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yuma Asami has cancer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

youta

She recently posted some information about her condition on twitter.

For non-JAV GAF, she is a popular adult performer in Japan, and a member of Ebisu Muscats. Hoping she gets better soon...

DarkKyo

Some of these replies already... it's like some people have to be disrespectful/rude by default.

Just don't post if you're going to be callous about the tragic circumstances of this person's life.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Mind saying what she has or is it meant to be a mystery for the ages?

I haven't heard of her, but the first thing I did was go to Wikipedia to look at her filmography. Translated JAV titles are always good for a laugh/something to be horrified at. Anyway, I hope she gets better.

In 2006, Asami was featured as a Cabaret Club hostess in the PlayStation 2 videogame Yakuza 2.

I thought I knew her from somewhere! Cancer is one of the worst things ever, I wish her a swift recovery(if possible) and her family my love.

$h@d0w

The question was a bit tasteless but I'll answer it - she has done interracial with caucasians I think.

maomaoIYP

Oh man that is terrible news. I hope she gets better.
Not one of my favourite actresses, but she's definitely one of the better veterans from her era.
The only actresses from the same era in Ebisu Muscats are left are Rio and Akiho Yoshizawa I guess?

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
wow, she's only 25. that really fucking sucks. just goes to remind you that anyone of us can just get cancer like that, right out of nowhere.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
This is awful, I need to see some of this person's films for support.

Also, there's a jav-gaf?

Wtf is a Microsoft astroturfers ?
I was thinking the same thing. Googled it and from what I can tell its people who make fake profiles to promote shit, in this case Microsoft. Lol the Wikipedia article on astroturfing says that Chinese astroturfers get 50 cents for every post that does not get flagged.

Shit, this would have to happen to one of the hottest AV stars in Japan and one of my personal favs...the surgery involved probably means an end to her career. Prayers out to her

Ra\/en

Ovarian cancer at such a young age is probably aggressive. I hope not though. It's such a silent cancer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom