• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds |OT| All in all you're just another Link in the wall

Salih

I'm at the last LAST 'dungeon' - already collected and did everything. I love just going around, cutting grass and killing enemies. It never gets old. I don't want this game to end :(

fuck that baseball minigame. holy shit. fuck it.
best minigame in any zelda game so far. It really takes skill and timing to do it right. I love it.

soultron

Banned
I'm at the last LAST 'dungeon' - already collected and did everything. I love just going around, cutting grass and killing enemies. It never gets old. I don't want this game to end :(
There are so many things that this game gets mechanically perfect that I don't blame you. The animations tied with the framerate give it some of the best controls (and overall 'feel') I've ever experienced in a game. Couple that with the satisfying sound effects and you have some incredible feedback.

Garcia

What do you guys think of the amazing Zelda II's Palace Theme remix that they used for the shadow Link battles?

I absolutely loved it.

NolbertoS

Asked for this for Christmas.

Have never played ALTTP. Is it worth playing through that game first?

They're's no storyline continuity being missed. I'd say play LBW first as its the easier game with pretty graphics and then play LTTP, as its abit harder and the puzzles take more time to unravel. You can't go wrong with either one

DaBoss

I don't really understand the rupees complaint to be honest. Do people want to grind for rupees? I sure as hell don't, so once I got past a 2 or 3 Lorule dungeons, I owned every item Ravio had available. I didn't really see that as a problem. It isn't supposed to be a big wall that you have to overcome.
Asked for this for Christmas.

Have never played ALTTP. Is it worth playing through that game first?
I would say it is worth it. It is a great game.

Grizzo

You'll eventually figure it out and get above-100-scores in no time. It took me at least 6 tries to finally grasp the mechanics of the game, and 10 more to reach 100 rupees.

Tip: Always go for 3 in a row, and then hit the bird. The game helps you a big deal in order to hit that bird.

No matter how I hit the ball, Link almost never aims for the crow. Sometimes the game hits it automatically so I can get 20/40 points at best, but most of the time it just doesn't. Makes me wonder if my game is broken or something
(it's probably not, I just suck at that baseball mini-game)

oatmeal

Banned
I don't want to start a thread about this...

But my 3DS no longer goes online. It used to work fine...but now only Street Pass works. I have deleted the Wifi settings and redone them, and my internet works fine with every other device in my house (PS3, PS4, Wii U, Wii, iPad, 2x iPhones, iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, and Xbox 360).

I need to hit up the eShop so I can redeem my Dillon's Rolling Western code.

What can I doooooo?

Busaiku

The game has been granted a 360 analog control thanks to the 3DS’ layout that makes the simple act of moving around easier and smoother than its ever been in the top-down Zelda series.

Isn't it only 8 way?
It's what makes aiming with the Hookshot annoying for me.
Or maybe it's just the Hookshot.

I think the aiming for things like the hookshot is still 8-way, but moving around there's a lot less "lining up" and correcting myself that I've done in prior Zeldas.

Garcia

No matter how I hit the ball, Link almost never aims for the crow. Sometimes the game hits it automatically so I can get 20/40 points at best, but most of the time it just doesn't. Makes me wonder if my game is broken or something
(it's probably not, I just suck at that baseball mini-game)

The baseball game is all about timing. Experiment by hitting the ball at different distance intervals regardless of the analog tilt. If you hit the ball when its further away from Link then it will fly to the right, and as it gets closer to Link it'll swing to the left. Once you've mastered this, hitting the bird is pancakes.

About 10 hours in, this is one of the best games I've ever played. Perfectly captures and modernizes the essence of classic Zelda by bringing the emphasis back to exploration and away from dungeon hopping.

It also struck me at how no one can pull off "moments" with just the right touch the way Nintendo can. In particular, when you (early game plot point)
get the Master Sword, they play the classic "getting the Master Sword" musical theme, and you're rewarded with a remixed Hyrule overworld theme. I had chills when I heard the fanfare leading into it.

Can't wait to finish this game.

The main things standing out for me at the moment(after 5th dungeon) is how sharp the enemies and movements are(constantly moving). Can really keep you off guard and keep you from running around at full heart capacity. I feel like ALBW is actually a more difficult Zelda in some ways because of how contained your current area is on screen and how dormant most of the enemies were in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Most of the dungeons are seeming short but clever and it's easy to have to pause and look around the room to figure these puzzles out. This is something that's not so easily done in a full 3D Zelda since you have to change the viewpoint of the player.

Still undecided on the whole rental system. It feels like they've left the game too non-linear at one time and this has decreased the overall affect of the story. Needs to be a better mix of non-linear and linear requirements instead of one big instance like that. Also, maybe in the future you can acquire some major items outside of the dungeon like you have here but have some items in the dungeon to reward the player for the trial they just went through. Rupees are great considering the old rpg feel of having to pay for just about everything LOL but too much emphasis on that as a reward.

Despite that, I'm having a lot of fun. The less emphasis on hand holding(no "helpers" as ViewtifulJC pointed out above) and elimination of repetitive pop ups is a REFRESHING CHANGE. It would be great if Nintendo can find a balance with Zelda U

JudgeN

Well I'm about 3 dungeons into
Lorule
and I think we have a good zelda game here but what really kind of hurts it for me is that the world is the same as ALTTP. I don't really feel like I'm exploring because most of the secrets are in the exact same spots as ALTTP. I"m kind of going through the motions if you know what I mean. If they fixed the rent system with rupees being to abundant and hero mode from the start. And gave it us a complete new world I feel I would have 10/10 Zelda game easy, right now its probably sitting at about an 8/10.

Also maybe I missed it but if they is a sequal to ALTTP shouldn't people in the world know who Link is? Why they treating me like a some new kid on the block.

RagnarokX

I'm starting to build a nice collection:

jxUR1aqK8OWd0.png

Also maybe I missed it but if they is a sequal to ALTTP shouldn't people in the world know who Link is? Why they treating me like a some new kid on the block.

It isn't the same Link. It's like 100+ years after A Link to the Past. So you basically are just some new kid on the block.

Lorule
and I think we have a good zelda game here but what really kind of hurts it for me is that the world is the same as ALTTP. I don't really feel like I'm exploring because most of the secrets are in the exact same spots as ALTTP. I"m kind of going through the motions if you know what I mean. If they fixed the rent system with rupees being to abundant and hero mode from the start. And gave it us a complete new world I feel I would have 10/10 Zelda game easy, right now its probably sitting at about an 8/10.

I like the fact that the overworld is the same because sounds familiar yet there are subtle differences, like the pegasus boots and some hidden caves.

ALBW is stated to be 6 generations after ALTTP, so this Link is not the same one.

TheExodu5

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds

The original Link to the Past is much like Goldfinger in the James Bond franchise, the third entry that established the traditions the series would continue to iterate on. Instead of guns, gadgets, and babes, its heart pieces, themed dungeons, and the Master Sword. There’s something about this original game design that resonates with gamers for so many years, and A Link Between Worlds is Nintendo’s big science experiment trying to figure that out. In doing so, they’ve stripped away so much of the fat and bluster that’s accumulated around the waist of the franchise. The game-padding fetch quests, the long story sequences, the boring overworld traversal, the talkative redundant helper AIs; erased in an instant.

Take these away and you see the core of Zelda shining through, an action-adventure game par excellence, that works just as well now as it did twenty years ago.

The first thing you notice when you start playing in the first dungeon(which is an exceptionally short amount of time compared to recent installments) is just how fast everything else. The 60fps is readily apparent not just to the eyes, but the fingers; every sword swing is smooth and punchy, every animation that much cleaner and faster, and Link moves at an arcadey zip through the world’s many perilous areas. The game has been granted a 360 analog control thanks to the 3DS’ layout that makes the simple act of moving around easier and smoother than its ever been in the top-down Zelda series. There’s a new recharging magic meter that cuts down on the micro-management (no more bomb bags and farming broken pots for arrows!) and encourages experimentation. The bottom screen has an always handy map on display, as well as a touch screen inventory that makes switching tools a snap. There’s even a fast-travel system that quickly whips you around the overworld. There are so many various improvements that make Link Between Worlds the most downright fun to play Zelda on a moment-to-moment basis.

This streamlining hasn’t just made it way into the controls, but the game design proper. Link Between Worlds’ overworlds are more or less the Light and Dark Worlds from Link to the Past given a modern sheen. Some may quibble at the cribbing, but personally I don’t mind. LttP is not a favorite Zelda of mine and its overworlds are mostly unfamiliar to me, so its very much like exploring them all anew. And you’ll want to explore them, as not only are your controls fast and snappy, but the overworld is very densely populated. This isn’t like Wind Waker’s endless oceans with sparsely located islands or the large faceless landmass of Twilight Princess. Almost every square of land in Link Between Worlds has something interesting to do, from combat, puzzles, secrets, and just figuring out where to go. Its actually quite possible to get stuck or lost in this one, as I have been I’m afraid to admit. In a refreshing turn of events, many of the game’s items like the Pegasus Boots are completely missable, with no AI helper pointing you in the right direction. When the game opens up in the Lorule dark world section, there’s are several different dungeons and areas to explore and its almost entirely up to you to figure which ones to tackle in what order, and how you go about figuring it out. There’s a level of freedom thats unprecedented in a modern Zelda title, and a real sense of mystery and adventure I feel was missing has returned.

Of course, the game isn’t set fit to just rest on LttP’s laurels and add nothing of its own. The overworld has seen a number of new additions, such as Treasure Rooms with some of the trickiest puzzles in the game, new minigames to try and conqueror, and maybe the best game-wide side quest the series has seen yet in the Maimais. There a 100 of these little buggers spread across the game that requires a good knowledge of the land and your abilities to find. Collecting 10 upgrades your tools making your adventuring more efficient. It’s a good incentive, and because of the condensed overworld and the quick traversal, they’re a joy to find.

The dungeons have seen a complete overhaul as well. These are short but sharp levels, ones that expect you to come in with the item in hand, instead of teasing with you until the halfway mark. Each one makes effective use of its main item and theme, along with a decent mix of combat and hidden secrets. The Desert Palace and Ice Ruins are the two particular standouts with strong atmosphere and tricky traversal, but none of them actively bad. The compact nature speaks well to the overall game design; making lean, efficient Zelda levels that leave you satisfied and are over before they ever begin to drag. It makes for a very breezy, highly addictive experience.

Perhaps too breezy. If there’s one major complaint to be thrown LBW’s way(outside the aesthetics which are…well, they look better in motion) is how easy the game is overall. Not that much easier than most modern Zeldas, mind, but it does have an effect on the game’s core ideas. One of the big ones is the rental system, which gives you most of the tools from the very beginning of the game for a fee. In theory, this would allow you to explore more of the world from the beginning, but the danger of dying or running out of money would make it a challenging game. Well you’ll never have to worry about that(at least on the default difficulty, the only available option). The game showers you with rupees everywhere from hidden chests to minigame completions, and between the myriad of healing potions, armor, Master Sword upgrades, and heart pieces, you’re almost never in any real danger of dying. The rental system seems a bit pointless here, and I’m not quite sure if that’s something they should take into future installments. Compounding this issue are things like the Maimai upgrades, which just make an easy game even easier. You want to make everyone in the Treachous Tower challenge arena your bitch, get the upgraded fire rod or the Great Spin upgrade and watch the magic happen.

But whats important to remember that it could be even easier, even more linear, and much slower than it is. This is a game unlike any other Zelda of the past decade in that has no bad parts. No sections that make you groan and think, “Ugh, this intro is going to take forever!” “Why do I have to watch this slow-ass animation EVERY SINGLE TIME I want to turn my boat around!?” “Who thought this fetch quest was fun!?””My goodness, is this text speed slow, I frigging get it already, Nintendo!” By going back to the source, Nintendo has crafted the purest form of Zelda. Its a laser-focused adventure filled with humorous NPCs, a wonderful soundtrack, a renewed faith in the player’s intelligence, and a laundry list of refinements that make the fast-paced mix of combat and exploration more enjoyable than its been in many a year. If its not the best Zelda, its clearly top 3 for me, and I can only pray that the Wii U installment takes some serious lessons from A Link Between Worlds.

9/10

Fantastic review. Says everything I want to say about the game.

anovice

Neo Member
Just finished my first playthrough.

Expertly crafted, incredibly rewarding (just difficult enough for me; semi-advanced, not hardcore), and pure fun throughout. I am also surprised at how well 3D is used and how much I love wall merging. This is my first 3DS game where I played almost exclusively in 3D and used headphones. Awesome, end-to-end design and mechanics.

Dat Nintendo.

The rental system really works for me. Having most tools straight out the gate reinforces the joy of exploration. You still seek interesting items, but (for the most part) the items are
far more meaningful, emotional, and non-linear.
I never thought... 'Oh, I'm here to get this tool to move to this dungeon'... repeat. You still have progressive enhancement, but the perception is wildly and positively different.

Criticisms:

- Don't have bombs? No worries. Here's a bombite.
- I enjoyed the story and side characters, but I wish they would provide more subtle exposition for locations. The game does have a great sense of pacing, which this request would obviously impact.
- Tool hint-pillars. Not necessary.
- Too many chests full of rupees. Too many rupees. Every dungeon is fun, but I feel less motivated to seek out chests.
- Can you turn off the 'break' reminder? ;-)

Bladenic

One weakness so far, for me, are the bosses. Granted I'm not even halfway done but the bosses have been jokes in terms of difficulty and wholly forgettable. PH and ST had better bosses at this point IMO.

soultron

Banned
I love how there's stuff you can completely miss in this game. I beat it this morning, but tonight I decided I wanted to 100% my existing save file. Wandered into the Graveyard
in Lorule and got the final Master Ore needed for the yellow Master Sword. Amazing

19 more Maimai children. 2 more heart containers. I think I need to upgrade the lamp as well.

DaBoss

Desert Palace and Ice Ruin bosses (what do those 2 dungeons even do wrong? They're both god damn perfect) are the best. The
Yuga battles
were nice too. Thieve's Hideout boss had an interesting way to damage the boss at first, but was easy.

Mistle

This just gets better and better. I just arrived in Lorule and explored a little bit.

Man, the whole sequence leading up is so good. That "Yuga" boss music with vocals

Lorule

Because it's not the same Link?

Cystm

The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds

The original Link to the Past is much like Goldfinger in the James Bond franchise, the third entry that established the traditions the series would continue to iterate on. Instead of guns, gadgets, and babes, its heart pieces, themed dungeons, and the Master Sword. There’s something about this original game design that resonates with gamers for so many years, and A Link Between Worlds is Nintendo’s big science experiment trying to figure that out. In doing so, they’ve stripped away so much of the fat and bluster that’s accumulated around the waist of the franchise. The game-padding fetch quests, the long story sequences, the boring overworld traversal, the talkative redundant helper AIs; erased in an instant.

Take these away and you see the core of Zelda shining through, an action-adventure game par excellence, that works just as well now as it did twenty years ago.

The first thing you notice when you start playing in the first dungeon(which is an exceptionally short amount of time compared to recent installments) is just how fast everything else. The 60fps is readily apparent not just to the eyes, but the fingers; every sword swing is smooth and punchy, every animation that much cleaner and faster, and Link moves at an arcadey zip through the world’s many perilous areas. The game has been granted a 360 analog control thanks to the 3DS’ layout that makes the simple act of moving around easier and smoother than its ever been in the top-down Zelda series. There’s a new recharging magic meter that cuts down on the micro-management (no more bomb bags and farming broken pots for arrows!) and encourages experimentation. The bottom screen has an always handy map on display, as well as a touch screen inventory that makes switching tools a snap. There’s even a fast-travel system that quickly whips you around the overworld. There are so many various improvements that make Link Between Worlds the most downright fun to play Zelda on a moment-to-moment basis.

This streamlining hasn’t just made it way into the controls, but the game design proper. Link Between Worlds’ overworlds are more or less the Light and Dark Worlds from Link to the Past given a modern sheen. Some may quibble at the cribbing, but personally I don’t mind. LttP is not a favorite Zelda of mine and its overworlds are mostly unfamiliar to me, so its very much like exploring them all anew. And you’ll want to explore them, as not only are your controls fast and snappy, but the overworld is very densely populated. This isn’t like Wind Waker’s endless oceans with sparsely located islands or the large faceless landmass of Twilight Princess. Almost every square of land in Link Between Worlds has something interesting to do, from combat, puzzles, secrets, and just figuring out where to go. Its actually quite possible to get stuck or lost in this one, as I have been I’m afraid to admit. In a refreshing turn of events, many of the game’s items like the Pegasus Boots are completely missable, with no AI helper pointing you in the right direction. When the game opens up in the Lorule dark world section, there’s are several different dungeons and areas to explore and its almost entirely up to you to figure which ones to tackle in what order, and how you go about figuring it out. There’s a level of freedom thats unprecedented in a modern Zelda title, and a real sense of mystery and adventure I feel was missing has returned.

Of course, the game isn’t set fit to just rest on LttP’s laurels and add nothing of its own. The overworld has seen a number of new additions, such as Treasure Rooms with some of the trickiest puzzles in the game, new minigames to try and conqueror, and maybe the best game-wide side quest the series has seen yet in the Maimais. There a 100 of these little buggers spread across the game that requires a good knowledge of the land and your abilities to find. Collecting 10 upgrades your tools making your adventuring more efficient. It’s a good incentive, and because of the condensed overworld and the quick traversal, they’re a joy to find.

The dungeons have seen a complete overhaul as well. These are short but sharp levels, ones that expect you to come in with the item in hand, instead of teasing with you until the halfway mark. Each one makes effective use of its main item and theme, along with a decent mix of combat and hidden secrets. The Desert Palace and Ice Ruins are the two particular standouts with strong atmosphere and tricky traversal, but none of them actively bad. The compact nature speaks well to the overall game design; making lean, efficient Zelda levels that leave you satisfied and are over before they ever begin to drag. It makes for a very breezy, highly addictive experience.

Perhaps too breezy. If there’s one major complaint to be thrown LBW’s way(outside the aesthetics which are…well, they look better in motion) is how easy the game is overall. Not that much easier than most modern Zeldas, mind, but it does have an effect on the game’s core ideas. One of the big ones is the rental system, which gives you most of the tools from the very beginning of the game for a fee. In theory, this would allow you to explore more of the world from the beginning, but the danger of dying or running out of money would make it a challenging game. Well you’ll never have to worry about that(at least on the default difficulty, the only available option). The game showers you with rupees everywhere from hidden chests to minigame completions, and between the myriad of healing potions, armor, Master Sword upgrades, and heart pieces, you’re almost never in any real danger of dying. The rental system seems a bit pointless here, and I’m not quite sure if that’s something they should take into future installments. Compounding this issue are things like the Maimai upgrades, which just make an easy game even easier. You want to make everyone in the Treachous Tower challenge arena your bitch, get the upgraded fire rod or the Great Spin upgrade and watch the magic happen.

But whats important to remember that it could be even easier, even more linear, and much slower than it is. This is a game unlike any other Zelda of the past decade in that has no bad parts. No sections that make you groan and think, “Ugh, this intro is going to take forever!” “Why do I have to watch this slow-ass animation EVERY SINGLE TIME I want to turn my boat around!?” “Who thought this fetch quest was fun!?””My goodness, is this text speed slow, I frigging get it already, Nintendo!” By going back to the source, Nintendo has crafted the purest form of Zelda. Its a laser-focused adventure filled with humorous NPCs, a wonderful soundtrack, a renewed faith in the player’s intelligence, and a laundry list of refinements that make the fast-paced mix of combat and exploration more enjoyable than its been in many a year. If its not the best Zelda, its clearly top 3 for me, and I can only pray that the Wii U installment takes some serious lessons from A Link Between Worlds.

9/10

Excellent review. I enjoyed reading it.

Poyunch

If they do continue with the rental system, one thing I would do is add another incentive for rupees. By maybe my third dungeon in Lorule, I didn't worry about rupees as I already had enough money to get items I wanted and after completing a dungeon had enough to get another one or two.

Easy suggestion would be a Chao Garden like thing. Use those rupees to raise something so that you still want to actively pursue treasure chests after buying all the items. If not for completionist tendencies I probably wouldn't have tried getting every dungeon chest.

Just finished Hero Mode 100% after playing it on and off over the past couple of days.

Hero_Mode.png

Sadly, no deaths doesn't give you an alternate ending or anything extra like the Marin scene in Link's Awakening DX. After credits spoilers:
However, there is an extra scene with the Sages after Link places the Master Sword back in the pedastal just for finishing Hero Mode.

It definitely feels the most difficult at the beginning of the game when you've only got 3 or 4 hearts. After that, it plateaus to an enjoyable level of challenge that it should have been at by default in Normal Mode. It feels comparable to the original LoZ's difficulty in Hero Mode, so it's hard, but not insurmountably so.

In future, they definitely need to have some sort of Hero Mode available from the outset for more experienced players. I enjoyed playing it again, but the familiarity somewhat offsets the difficulty.

Grampasso

So today I completed Hero Mode. Honestly, it wasn't difficulty as some of you made it sound. Maybe it's just me being good (I don't think honestly), or simply the fact that I had planned very well how to proceed coming from the normal playthrough.
The only really difficult part, as I already had imagined, was the very beginning. 3 hearts, you're KO'd easily by 2 hits in a row in particular because you have no access to fairies (and you have just 1 bottle anyway) that early in the game. Death came twice in that part of the game. But as I cleared the first dungeon and got
the flippers
I pretty much managed to get 5 hearts, more bottles and fairies, so I was pretty much "safe" all the time, infact I didn't die anymore during the whole playthrough.

What I would like from Hero Mode in the future:
- The location of the Heart Pieces, would be nice if it was different from Normal Mode. That would be an incentive to exploration, since in my Hero Mode playthrough I completely ditched some places simply because I knew there were just rupees in there. Swapping the Heart Pieces would let players to explore the world again.
- Make dungeons more difficult not only through higher enemy damage. I mean something like Master Quest. Make the puzzles like hit 3 switches in normal, hit 4 in hero and put the fourth one in a more difficult to reach point. Stuff like that.
- Change the bosses in a similar way to the previous point. Make them have more phases than in Normal Mode. I was so good with the bosses that I rarely got hit, and that's because I already knew all their moves. Adding extra attacks/phases would force the player to learn the new patterns on the go, effectively raising the difficulty bar.

While I'm at it, I want to mention the one thing I really appreciated a lot and that nobody ever mentioned: the shield mechanic. It works similar to the GB ones, but it's graced by the greater power of the 3DS making it really rewarding if well executed. I'd almost compare it to Dark Souls. Few may have noticed that while you have your shield raised, pretty much NOTHING can damage the player, but because your shield is raised your movements are hindered, so escaping from enemy assaults (especially if multiple) may be much more difficult.
Blind the Thief
never scratched me as never did
Yuganon
thanks to the shield used with the right timing. And it's always better sustaining environment damage (a fall from the ledge or a swim in a lava pit) than taking direct hits from mobs since the Hero Mode damage rule only works for enemies, so the damage you receive in the first case is really trivial.

All in all anyway, it's a great and refreshing game which deserves all the praise it already got. It's up there in the heaven of Zeldas.

Esiquio

I just picked up this game as a part of the 3DS XL gold Zelda-edition bundle, which is sex. As far as the game, some impressions/questions:

1. I have only beaten the first dungeon and have almost 3000 rupees and every item....WUT. If you go one screen East of Kakariko village by the bee store, you can cut the grass there and catch a bee practically every minute and sell it for 50 rupees. I did this for a little while until I got to a thousand. I realized this was pointless because I made so many rupees just exploring.

2. Again I have rented EVERY ITEM. What?! I'm only on the first dungeon. Granted, I love exploring, but seriously, that's crazy. And I don't want to rent, I want to OWN. Please tell me I can actually buy/earn these items later.

3. Mini-games: I beat the Cucco challenge and unlocked the Endless mode. I got to 98 seconds when you needed 100 and was like "FUUUUUUU", but I played it a few more times and got 120 seconds....and got like 100 rupees. What the hell. Rupees are way too easy to get in this game, and the treasure chests are all money, not liking that.

4. The Merge ability is freaking awesome. The first time I did it in the first dungeon was really cool and definitely made me think that there's going to be some challenging dungeons up ahead using the mechanic. My mind was blown when I accidentally realized you can Merge INSIDE houses and walk around the walls. And then I went outside and did the same thing. So cool!

5. Soundtrack so far is INCREDIBLE. And I know I have barely played the game. Listening to the songs in the Milk Bar were just so great and brought back fond memories of other Zelda games.

6. Dat 60 FPS and 3D. Probably the best 3D I've seen yet in a game. It just looks so good and truly adds depth. I actually play with the 3D on max all the time.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Woo, got my first 2 streetpasses after going for a late Starbucks run.
I thought I was a shoe-in for the no moving one, but I didn't get it, huh.

TommyT

I got this for Black Friday, just finished it... WOW! So good. Such a nostalgia overload. Lots of new mechanics and so much fun. A worthy successor to my favorite Zelda.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Just finished it. Amazing game. Perfect handheld Zelda for me.

Best thing in the game is the chanting Mai Mai song.

Top Bottom