• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda art image maybe reveals second screen for NX

The thing that interests me is that high tech looking arrow. Now, if we're kicking around wild baseless speculation, I wonder if that could be aimable via a second screen, either in a normal manner or as some kind of homing missile.

As for the book/tablet, it's not that absurd to think it'll replicate the GamePad's screen use.

R00bot

I have no doubt that the NX will either have its own screen controller, or will support the Wii U Gamepad, but this is a bit of a stretch.

godeveau

I'm pretty sure there's a way to make a much smaller, ergonomic, light-weight and portable version of the Wii U gamepad. I wouldnt mind Nintendo keeping this feature for NX as long as it greatly improve on the design to make it look and feel more like a traditional controller.

takriel

It likely, if anything, depicts the in-game item that will make use of Wii U's GamePad, because, you know, the game was built ground-up for the Wii U.

Top Bottom