• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Demo + code-sharing thread

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
You need three people if you're playing locally, right? As in I can't play locally with my friend and have a third person join online?

Online is not available at this time

For those alone, run into the wall

a ball should drop and play zelda music if you keep it in the air

brau

You need three people if you're playing locally, right? As in I can't play locally with my friend and have a third person join online?

This is what the email reads.

Congratulations!
You’ve been selected to try out The Legend of Zelda™: Tri Force Heroes game before it’s released. Here’s how it works:
Use the code below to download the demo.
Once downloaded, you can play the available dungeon with two friends* via local play. (Other modes such as single-player and download play won’t be available.)
You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:
10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

KarmaCow

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1124433.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Triforce Heroes Demo Code -- MB-FD67162A389DF2F7 - Taken by Hero of Legend

PolishQ

I'm out of town this weekend, so all three of mine are up for grabs! Quote to reveal.

[EMAIL="
B0HXY9PP0JWG9NQQ
B0HHRGLK528673XS
B0HG6R644XX20D6S"
][/EMAIL]

Don't know if the main one is tied to my account, but if not...GO CRAZY!

B0HBP4MD1GCRD24S
It’s dangerous to go alone!
Bring two friends along by giving them these free demo codes.

B0HX22JJ2NSY15KB
B0HX39N61DXH3DJL

KimChi

2 NA Codes, quote to reveal and please post if you use it.
Never did the quote thing before btw so if no codes are shown do tell.

defklf

Neo Member
3 codes for you peeps. Enjoy.

B0HFN10S4JF46NJ5
It’s dangerous to go alone!
Bring two friends along by giving them these free demo codes.

B0HFGQW21C6Y9XQH
B0HHDJP5213JDD4C

finalflame

First person to PM me will get a NA code (only have one to give out, gave another to a friend). Don't wanna post them here to avoid crawlers/bots picking it up.

lt519

Giving out three NA codes, have fun!

Quote to See

Please call out which ones you've used.

First person to PM me will get a NA code (only have one to give out, gave another to a friend). Don't wanna post them here to avoid crawlers/bots picking it up.

You can use the EMAIL tag to put the codes inbetween the quotes. Only quoting the message, which only members can do, will show the codes.

Edit: Third code fixed, still up for grabs!

Jon

Here are three codes for whoever wants them! Enjoy!

B0HG0TH638HGLB80
B0HXDYXR2LYF9L4W
B0HXM2MN314F896B

Top Bottom