• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Demo + code-sharing thread

ChrisDM

Gonna test a bunch of the codes in this topic, but if anyone gets a spare, please let me know and I will make sure to share mine!

Hi everyone, I just noticed these in my e-mail and since I won't have time to play them, I hope some of you will:

B0HBQR521D397KPR
B0HF668J0XBJF4JX
B0HFNWQ84SN3LRBL

Please do the courtesy of quoting this message and saying which code you used so others know.

Enjoy!

Veeboy

This game doesn't seem like my thing so heres my codes.

B0HBS5C129WYYTLS
B0HF66S627D40XCP
B0HXHDTR4M3VVXPW

Edit: All gone. You're welcome to the peeps that got em. Hope you enjoy!

Hi everyone, I just noticed these in my e-mail and since I won't have time to play them, I hope some of you will:

B0HBQR521D397KPR
B0HF668J0XBJF4JX
B0HFNWQ84SN3LRBL

Please do the courtesy of quoting this message and saying which code you used so others know.

Enjoy!

Thought I might as well mention since no one else has replied--I tried these before I got a code PM'd to me, and they all seem to have been used.

Muku

Hey GAF. I appear to have some codes in my inbox from Nintendo. I have no intentions of playing Triforce Heroes, so I'd rather give them out here so that someone that actually wants to play can. Quote this if interested (or send a PM) and I will PM you a code. First come, first serve. I have three codes total.

Edit: Should note these are NA codes.

I have three spare NA codes if anyone is interested. PM

Edit: I'll just post them.
Tell me if you use them, to remove them from here.
B0HXXQTB59C4LND7
B0HGVSYS564SW7H5

Crap, I just realized the demo is multiplayer only.

One code isn't super useful then :/

Will there be some kind of Neogaf Demo Hookup thread?

OmegaFax

First one to post a picture of Katy Perry will get a code.

Done!

Zooey-Deschanel.jpg

Top Bottom