• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Demo + code-sharing thread

Oh, so this thing has online too. Mmmm, not a fan of online based gaming, but I may bite in.

Oh, and of course, I have two (2) codes.

First two to quote me and mention a city in the state from where I got my user name got them.

(Yes, I'm evil)

Can I get PMed a code? I don't have my 3DS around to enter one in at the moment, so I'm not gonna win the quoting game.

Super grateful if you do it!

Penguin

Oh, so this thing has online too. Mmmm, not a fan of online based gaming, but I may bite in.

Oh, and of course, I have two (2) codes.

First two to quote me and mention a city in the state from where I got my user name got them.

(Yes, I'm evil)

Michigan?

I don't know

lt519

Hello, I grabbed the second one. Thanks a lot.

Also, the third one might be missing a digit somewhere?

Thanks, for catching that, fixed it! See my post a few up for 2 more codes (assuming the first one wasn't taken and the person didn't reply)!

eh, fuck it, here's my 2 extra codes:

B0HBST2W3TRFS1S3
B0HFX38Y2M6287XB

NA Codes, btw

also:

You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:
10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

FrsDvl

SC4VTVg.jpg

NA codes.

JonnyKong

So these work in the UK too? I shall sit here and try grab one if so.

Oh actually, reading above I don't think it does. Shame.

RagnarokX

I got a code from someone else and then got the email, so I have 3 NA codes available.

Quote to see the codes.

Post which ones you use :D

Hale-XF11

Messing around with the demo and noticed that if you
speed run into either the left or right wall, a ball falls from the ceiling. If you juggle it with your sword enough times, you get a ruby.

Linkark07

Banned
Noticed this came to my mail. Not interested in playing this game so here are the codes for NA:
B0HF2C6839PJPPPM
B0HWRDT601CSJKX5
B0HXDJ560VVH0YLL

Top Bottom