• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 available for pre-order (watch 4 Watch pre-order bonus)

//ARCANUM

So this has be being discussed in the ZE3 announcement thread, but as it's pretty deep now, I felt it best to post a new thread alerting folks to the pre-orders.

The regular versions of the game are available for pre-order on Amazon right now. But the "pre-order bonus version with watch included" is also there. Now it is currently listed as "unavailable" (they were available last night), but they have been going on and off in terms of availability. So I wanted to make this thread so everyone could be aware and start keeping an eye on them for when they're available again. AND they're the same price as the regular version, so might as well jump on it!

So keep your eyes peeled here:

3DS: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010U1DNE8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Vita: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010U1DNE8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

edit - you have to click on the Limited Edition option for the Watch version.

Please no hate for making a thread about items being unavailable. I'm doing this as a PSA as they have been flashing on and off and want people to be aware so they can try and snatch em up WHEN available.

double edit - as Toki767 reminded me below, these will be going up on GameStop in the near future, so keep eyes peeled there too! I'll updated this OP as much as I can when new info arrives!

AS OF 2:09PM CST THE LIMITED EDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON. JUMP ON EM!!

UPDATE - Watch Editions are currently available at GameStop! Also, Aksys has said that the watch edition will only ever be available in the US at GameStop and Amazon. Jump on these NOW. (They hinted at one last Amazon stock, but I wouldn't bank on anything.)

GameStop Vita: http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/gam...JxY2VJAk-qbT8ivDCNa220BI61DaG6g#bonusFeatures

GameStop 3DS: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...7&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Oi4jUP1FqPLAwyQvs2369w

I ended up selling my watch from the last one that I forgot I had for like 90 bucks or something ridiculous. Great game though, stoked for another one.

//ARCANUM

Shit they were up last night? :(

Gonna keep an eye out all day now.

yeah I almost missed it if I hadn't checked the main thread right before going to bed (and they were gone minutes after I ordered mine). Made this thread so that no one else misses. :)

Hylian7

Already preordered the 3DS watch version. It will look nice next to my VLR watch.

Anyone that is hesitant to get into this series: JUST DO IT! You won't regret it. You have a year to play the first two games before the third comes out.

//ARCANUM

watches should be the same for either version, right?

The watch itself should be the same (going by the VLR watches), however I think with VLR you got a random color of the LED on the Watch (what shows the time), unless I'm mistaken.

Tizoc

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_nav_0
That top 5 list :')

2ZMrk6.png

As of July 9th.

Eblo

Really glad I grabbed both versions with watches before they sold out. Gotta make up for missing out on watches from the last two games.

redhood56

Banned
To everyone who pre ordered when the page said "Zero Escape 3 with pre order bonus vita" you will get the watch. I checked with amazon and aksys and they said that everyone who ordered when the page was that early will get the watch.

Meia

Why the fuck wasn't a new thread made about this when it first happened? GAF always does that.

You have failed me ZE-GAF.

//ARCANUM

Why the fuck wasn't a new thread made about this when it first happened? GAF always does that.

You have failed me ZE-GAF.

Yeah I was surprised too that no one did it. I would have done it but I just happened to see them on sale right before going to sleep and bought them right then. Figured there would be a thread by now but there wasn't so I made this. :/ I'm hoping they become available again and this thread will end up being useful rather than a disappointment alert. :(

//ARCANUM

Is the iOS version of the first game worth getting as a sub for the DS version?

You really should get the DS game. The iOS version doesn't have any puzzle rooms at all. It's 100% visual novel. The puzzles are like 30% of the game. 999 is so good that it's worth getting it and a DS just for it.

Shauni

You really should get the DS game. The iOS version doesn't have any puzzle rooms at all. It's 100% visual novel. The puzzles are like 30% of the game. 999 is so good that it's worth getting it and a DS just for it.

I have a 3DS, so I can play the original DS version. It's not super expensive, but I thought $5 might be good as a substitute since the DS version is going to be more obviously. I'll just get the DS version then if it's that different, though.

I have a 3DS, so I can play the original DS version. It's not super expensive, but I thought $5 might be good as a substitute since the DS version is going to be more obviously. I'll just get the DS version then if it's that different, though.

Yes, you really should experience 999 on the DS. Not just because of the missing puzzle rooms, but also because of plot reasons. The iOS version in only good when you want to replay it to fresh up your memory.

//ARCANUM

Yes, you really should experience 999 on the DS. Not just because of the missing puzzle rooms, but also because of plot reasons. The iOS version in only good when you want to replay it to fresh up your memory.

ah yeah thats a very good point. there are some very VERY important plot things that require you to have the dual screens. I'm not sure how they even handle that on iOS.

Nachos

I think with VLR you got a random color of the LED on the Watch (what shows the time), unless I'm mistaken.
Nah, that's right. Everyone randomly got a watch that displayed in either red, green, or blue, to represent the breakdown of the initial groups in VLR.

Felldoh

Definitely going to be grabbing the limited edition once it hits Amazon.ca! I asked a chat rep why they weren't up yet seeing that Amazon.com already has them, he said that he contacted the Catalog department to notify them.

The chat rep also told me that they will send me an email once they are listed on Amazon.ca, he also gave me the option to be notified by phone call as well.

If you want to be notified right away I suggest asking a chat rep to have Amazon.ca give you an email or phone call once the game is listed on the site.

Can't wait for this game!

Dr. Letz Shake

Neo Member
I ordered the "pre order bonus" version that was put up before they specifically mentioned a watch in the description. I hope I get it! If not I have an extra from 2 I could trade...I hope.

Top Bottom