• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V : Getting Ready for the Next Generation in Los Santos

feel

PC bros should create a support group thread so we can get through yet another gta5 console-only launch together.

AmyS

Never touched the last gen versions of this game, HYPED!

The lighting is amazing on PS3 (I'm sure on 360 as well) considering the decade-old GPU, I am so HYPED too. Certainly greatness awaits in the remastered Los Santos.

AKyemeni

Looks like Rockstar are keeping the game closer to their chest than last time.

I ask my usual places where I get my games early and they have all said they're not getting shipments until evening before midnight of release date.

antitrop

GTA:V |OT| We Heard Chicago Wasn't That Great, Welcome Back To Los Santos

Good schtuff.

RRnhhqW.gif

Madness

They really want to keep pushing GTA Online. Every single game and person I know played the hell out of the gta V campaign, but never touched online which was a broken mess. Maybe now that it's fixed and has a lot of updates, it'll take off on next gen.

The Argus

Preordered on PS4 tonight, this will be my first digital purchase, can't wait.

Same here, well last week but my first full digital game on consoles outside of PSN+ stuff. Little worried about the recent download speeds, but two days plus work should hopefully be enough time as long as it doesn't get corrupted.

I so excite, even more than I was last year.

Ammogeddon

They really want to keep pushing GTA Online. Every single game and person I know played the hell out of the gta V campaign, but never touched online which was a broken mess. Maybe now that it's fixed and has a lot of updates, it'll take off on next gen.

Yeah I probably played online no more than 5 times, it was so far visually from the SP I found it too jarring. If it's improved its an added bonus but I'm in it for the SP anyway.

12 TO 20 HOURS FOR SP DLC?

FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine if they include the heist that was cut where trevor and michael pretend to be a couple to rob a mansion

AmyS

The surprise is that xone versions runs better than ps4.

So, LOL, my younger brother might have a smoother GTA V experience than I will if the Rock Gods have learned to use that ESRAM in XBone really well. If so, I'll swap his console for mine.

Asgaro

In other words:
In addition to previous-gen console owners, current-gen console owners will also be beta testing GTA V in preparation for the PC launch.
I thank you all in advance.

/s
erious

Does anyone know if the PS4 digital pre-orders are already preloading? I want to make sure that GTA 5 is ready for me on Tuesday.

Top Bottom