• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnPCP

Nexus with Solar Burn...

mfw-gifs-watch-some-serious-shit-go-down.gif

NastyBook

Uhhhh, has anybody else seen a player out in the game world wielding a HUGE fucking sword? Just had a guy from "Body Bag Inc." with a sword that had a greenish glow around busting heads with it during this Public Event I just wrapped up. Gonna check to see if I recorded it happening.

Carn82

Uhhhh, has anybody else seen a player out in the game world wielding a HUGE fucking sword? Just had a guy from "Body Bag Inc." with a sword that had a greenish glow around busting heads with it during this Public Event I just wrapped up. Gonna check to see if I recorded it happening.

if this is for real, that would imply that some Expansion stuff is already 'live', or being live tested.

Yes, PVP maps usually have people posting themselves in predictable spots and I knew I could take them out in an exact number of shots from a certain spot... now I can't.

Yeah, I only used HMoon a little bit earlier today because I was messing with Thorn but that first impression felt like the range nerf was noticeable.

Out 1

Solar means only the hobgoblins pose a real danger.

Maxed VoC, Vex, IB, PI, Hezen. This nightfall is going to be too easy.

Skele7on

Banned
did the hard raid last night, I now own two ice breakers.

All I want it vex mytho, but no a second ice breaker :( ....

The update is sooo good, crucible marks and vanguard for materials.

AKA best update ever.

Zocano

did the hard raid last night, I now own two ice breakers.

All I want it vex mytho, but no a second ice breaker :( ....

The update is sooo good, crucible marks and vanguard for materials.

AKA best update ever.

Did you get through Templar just fine?

Carn82

Any solo tips for the Nexus Nightfall? I guess cheesing it with Ice Breaker. I also have a solar Unfriendly Giant; that should take care of the Mino I hope.

Shito

Haha, people are so happy to see a solar burn that for the first time no one posted the full modifiers for this week's weekly and nightfall. :D
Would love to know if I'll have to deal with angry mobs or not...
Solar + juggler + lightswitch would be Ice Breaker's paradise. :D

Jinjo

It disappears after a minute.

Knights appear carrying it. You kill them and get it

I'll start streaming and try to get another one

www.twitch.tv/fyrewulff

edit: also the land around the hellmouth is allll fucked up now

Nice way to tease the DLC. Especially for people on the fence of buying it.

Finally that Solar burn. My max vex is ready, then switch to Ballarhorn to blow up Nexus.

Hellmouth is making sounds.

"The minions of Crota have started a ritual" on screen

edit: HOLY FUCK I GOT ME A SWORD

yo im on the moon and i see that

i think it spawns a sword prince and you defeat him to get it, didn't get to use it as it disappeared after a minute, but i notice a few hive acolytes come out of nowhere.

Wallach

I just got the Blades of Crota ritual thing on the Cosmodrome. Had the sword for a bit but it exploded after a while. The Blade guy dropped a legendary engram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom