• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

maxcriden

Game recommendations:

NSMB2 - excellent, under-appreciated platformer. Pure Mario fun.

Sticker Star - fun, addictive iteration in the Paper Mario series and well-suited to handheld gaming.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - GOAT 3DS game. Like playing a Saturday Morning Cartoon.

GAF hivemind would probably say Wonderful 101 but I found that game really hard to a) get into and b) control. It's really not for everyone.

NSMB2 is fantastic though. Really tight platforming, wonderfully designed levels, just a really great Mario game.

Leaning towards new super mario bros because I want something new to play on my New 3DS

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
For those having problems getting on the site to see the rewards:

qcqh0fA.png

DoPhgSX.png

UNaXlSz.png

AY9Wkhn.png

5MaSruN.jpg

lqx8pny.png

7iJ8CGj.png

jlnPuFN.jpg

TheDanimal

Man, I'm really liking these rewards! I don't know what to get with my 1420 coins though...
If the normal rewards are this good, I can't wait for the Platinum reward :D

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Yesss, so glad I saved my coins and waited. Was waiting for Super Metroid on Wii U, I'll have just enough coins to get that and NES Remix.

Gartooth

I'm going to hook my friends up with a couple games, but wouldn't have enough to get Golden Sun which is the only VC game I'm interested in and haven't played.

Do you guys think that all of the lower priced Digital games will be their selection for Gold?

It is funny Crosswords is 600 points and Sticker Star 700 points when you can find it at retail for $10 bucks.
Overall good selection though. At least 4 things I can easily want.

vazel

Banned
I wish I hadn't gotten the Smash Bros. posters when they first went up. I'm 195 coins short of Starfox 64.

I hope they're saving Ocarina of Time 3D as a platinum reward.

Clunker

Hmm. What's the easiest way to get 25 more coins? I'm only at 175 and wouldn't mind enough for a low-stakes 3ds VC title. How much do you get for buying an eShop gamr, including pre and post play surveys?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I think the server that keeps track of everyone's coins crashed. It seems to show everyone as having 0 coins.

[edit] oh hey, I've got my coins back. I'm sure that server is flickering between life and death, though.

Codeblue

Whats the deal with Doc Browns Punch out? Is it any good?

The only time it was ever made available was as a choice for Platinum reward during Club Nintendo's first year in North America. The alternative was a Mario Hat.

It's like a DLC fight for Punch-Out!! for Wii, so while it's good, the main appeal is that it's incredibly rare.

FaintDeftone

When the site decides to function, I think I'm going to grab Super Mario 3D Land. I bought that game when it released and loved the hell out of it, yet traded it in after I finished it. I would love to play through it again so I think I'm going to grab that and Earthbound.

I like the look of that jigsaw, too bad they don't ship to where I live. I guess it's digital games for me. Have 1030 coins right now, so if I were to buy Wind Waker HD, register it and do the post-play survey that'll probably bump me up to an even 1100.

For 1400 coins and have my eye on a lot of the VC games. Question, is it possible to buy he vc games with money instead of coins if I don't have enough?

I didn't like Kid Icarus when I tried to play it a couple of years ago. I wonder if it will be a better experience on the N3DS.

Will the N3DS nub work for it?

trixx

I don't really have any 3ds games but I was thinking of getting the case.. should I?

I got 420 coins lol or should I get super Mario 64. Actually I'd buy that duck hunt poster for 400 coins lol

Portman

The only time it was ever made available was as a choice for Platinum reward during Club Nintendo's first year in North America. The alternative was a Mario Hat.

It's like a DLC fight for Punch-Out!! for Wii, so while it's good, the main appeal is that it's incredibly rare.

Yeah, I'm going to get it and Grill Off with Ultra Hand just because they were exclusive to the Club and hopefully they're fun. I question my logic going for digital stuff that may be useless in 5-10 years but the same could be said for physical goodies I guess.

Jeez, I can't even get into the site anymore. Here's hoping my game case order went through
though I highly doubt it did
. I have't been able to even catch a glimpse of the games offered, thankfully someone posted them here already though.

Cormano

Yeah, I'm going to get it and Grill Off with Ultra Hand just because they were exclusive to the Club and hopefully they're fun. I question my logic going for digital stuff that may be useless in 5-10 years but the same could be said for physical goodies I guess.

Is it compatible with Wii U?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
well now I have to go to work, and by the time I get home, I'm sure the stuff I wanted will be sold out. thanks for yet another fucking, Nintendo

Seik

Banned
That second set of Smash posters...Do want! :O

Though I only have 125 coins left since I bought the first set and I'm kinda short on codes, shit. =_=

Portman

Is it compatible with Wii U?

I don't know for sure. I would think they would work in the Wii mode if the code is redeemed from the Wii shop. If I ever get into the site again and get them I'll report back what it says or perhaps someone else can chime in on this.

Top Bottom