• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

mdubs

Banned
Hypeeeeeeeee

CBieI7HUAAEkT00.jpg

CBiePnfUsAAvc7S.png

i-Jest

I promised myself that after Smash Amiibo's were done I'd quite. Guys, this stupid collectors bug is never going away is it?

jitterbug

Neo Member
Ness Available at Gamestop online and instore at 2Pm CT tomorrow. No word yet if it is Exclusive to EbGames in Canada and when it will be available for pre-order.

tiijj

I promised myself that after Smash Amiibo's were done I'd quite. Guys, this stupid collectors bug is never going away is it?

It's like drugs, once you had a taste of it...

Don't forget the 700+ pokemon amiibo cards, the one that comes in a blind pack. This will be fun to "collect" LOL

i-Jest

I'm expecting more details regarding wave 4 preorders. Maybe even a preview of who's in wave 5 (I'm a dreamer guys. Let me dream), More info on when the Marth restock is coming would be nice. News on the inevitable Amiibo cards that will replace figures going forward is something I'd like to know more about. I imagine it's cheaper for Nintendo to go this route but how will they implement it? This is something we;ll probably know more about closer to the end on the Smash Amiibo line anyway.

I'd like to believe, with all this downtime, Nintendo's put in the proper infrastructure to keep up with demand going forward. Well, at least, I hope that's the case because when Paluntena and ZSS are announced things are gonna get crazy then after.

Dear me of the past. It is I, yourself from the future; most of what you've hoped for has come to pass.

we are fucked for life

Am crying.

It's like drugs, once you had a taste of it...

Don't forget the 700+ pokemon amiibo cards, the one that comes in a blind pack. This will be fun to "collect" LOL

I'm not even going to touch Pokemon. That's a hell in itself.

Anth0ny

already given up on ness

maybe eb games will close all stores in canada and ness will be available everywhere

given current trends in canada it seems pretty likely

espher

Does EB put their horrid stickers on boxes for online orders?

Gonna suck if I have to deal w/ a sticker on Ness. :(

Not sure if I dare order from the US again and risk them screwing me w/ UPS.

ohlawd

finally, the time has come and so have I

been a long time coming to finish my Smash line with Lucina, Palutena and ZSS.

Renewed

So they announced new amiibos? I had to take my brother out and let my computer update so I missed everything.

I assume that EB will continue their 1-per-person limit (especially for Ness) so that's fine. I have to wonder how much stock they'll provide and if they think it's enough because who knows how quick it'll sell out.

Sealtest

Anyone else bummed out about no details for Canadian preorders?

Really lame. I feel we are going to be fucked from now on.

We havn't even gotten OFFICIAL confirmation on price increase, Nintendo of Canada never tells us anything just re-links american info.

Edit - Maybe we have nvm.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Oh shit zero suit! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I need this, someone start a blood pact with me so we both make sure we get it. I will look for 2, you do the same. I need samus. Please.

explodet

Dang it, still no Duck Hunt.
Ah well, I'm in for Ganondorf and maybe Junior.
And 'cause they're spacing things out I won't have to stress out until at least July!

Dang it, still no Duck Hunt.
Ah well, I'm in for Ganondorf and maybe Junior.
And 'cause they're spacing things out I won't have to stress out until at least July!

Who else is still not dated, save for Duck Hunt, Mewtwo and Lucas?

EDIT: Falco, R.O.B., Mr Game&Watch

Toad.T

Banned
So for Smash, is it safe to assume that the last wave will release by the end of the year and consist of Falco, ROB, Duck Hunt Duo, Mr. Game & Watch, Mewtwo and Lucas? Or will Nintendo have the gall to spring Male Wii Fit Trainer, Female Robin, Alph, and all 7 Koopalings as a surprise 2016 release.

Need to know when we can expect to get off of Mr. Amiibo's Wild Ride. For budget reasons and the like.

Top Bottom